• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone hear from him recently?

Sayianproud

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
before anyone get horny ive been doing business with this man for awhile . Just hoping everything okay

Got a pack yesterday....thank you GC

Got a pack today, and thank you GC for the bonus! Top notch these guys! (And good peeps all around)...

I got my GC pack last week... Thanks you GC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talked to him the end of last week and got a pack today with bonus . Seems like he is a super busy man .

Thanks for the love guys.

IML Gear Cream!
Got my TD 2 days ago.....hella quick T/A

I remember when this shit took over month at times..or you had to make a sketchy Mexico run. GC is a BUSY mofo...patience my friend

No kidding bro.

Thanks for the love.

Got my TD 2 days ago.....hella quick T/A

I remember when this shit took over month at times..or you had to make a sketchy Mexico run. GC is a BUSY mofo...patience my friend

I hate to say this publicly, because I’m not one to do so before going through the proper channels...but I’m not having the same experience that everyone else is. I’m not sure what happened, but I’m not getting any responses or haven’t seen anything. I won’t give timelines, but it’s been multiple weeks since I’ve placed an order and haven’t had any replies to emails. I have previous positive experience with GC and wanted to continue. It’s the same emails that I’ve had in the past, and I’ve had communication with prior to the order. So I know that it’s not a hacked email. My post numbers are low on this site because I frequented a different site before my last source backed out. So, please don’t blast me. Like I said, I don’t want to make a big deal. But it appears that something happened and I can’t get an answer. Just a heads up. I hope that it gets clarified.

I hate to say this publicly, because I’m not one to do so before going through the proper channels...but I’m not having the same experience that everyone else is. I’m not sure what happened, but I’m not getting any responses or haven’t seen anything. I won’t give timelines, but it’s been multiple weeks since I’ve placed an order and haven’t had any replies to emails. I have previous positive experience with GC and wanted to continue. It’s the same emails that I’ve had in the past, and I’ve had communication with prior to the order. So I know that it’s not a hacked email. My post numbers are low on this site because I frequented a different site before my last source backed out. So, please don’t blast me. Like I said, I don’t want to make a big deal. But it appears that something happened and I can’t get an answer. Just a heads up. I hope that it gets clarified.

Did you talk to ldog yet?

Yes, I did. He responded. ldog is top notch. He always has been. I confirmed that I had the correct email addresses. Still no dice. Not sure at this point. I really don’t like being “that guy.”

Yes, I did. He responded. ldog is top notch. He always has been. I confirmed that I had the correct email addresses. Still no dice. Not sure at this point. I really don’t like being “that guy.”

I have no doubt regardless of the issue GC will make it right.

He’s truly a stand up guy and cares..

I’m sure of it. Nothing but positive experiences for me. I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.

Get Shredded!
Phished or hacked email

I have sent you multiple emails regarding this and have attached screen shots of our conversations. We only discussed one payment method then you got an email from "gaerchurch@protonmail.com" saying not to send via our discussed payment method and to only do specific payment methods we had never discussed.

I told you that you had been phished or hacked and not to send via the methods they were asking as that wasn't me.

As stated in my post yesterday, your email security is your business and you cannot blame me for you clicking a link and "logging" in or giving your password to someone else.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 6.45.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 6.45.51 PM.png
    138 KB · Views: 25
  • Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 6.47.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 6.47.24 PM.png
    88.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 6.48.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 6.48.07 PM.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 28
Ok. I never saw these. Thank you. I replied to the original email and saw something different letting you know that the email link was different than what you had. It wasn’t GC. It was me. Thank you for the clarification. Sorry that it happened. It explains a lot.

Ok. I never saw these. Thank you. I replied to the original email and saw something different letting you know that the email link was different than what you had. It wasn’t GC. It was me. Thank you for the clarification. Sorry that it happened. It explains a lot.

If you can change your password on your accounts and email me once that's done we can talk about what can be done. I left the original post about emails very vague because like you I don't like posting things that could damage anyones rep when I know it's not intentional on your end and you are obviously frustrated with the situation as I would imagine anyone would be.

Anyway, get those pass words changed and shoot me and email we'll see what we can do.

Thank you GC you have integrity and a strong character :twothumbs:

Tons of scammers out there, I get pms here with situations like this all the time. My ProtonMail is constantly hit with phishing attempts, don't ever click those links.

Back