PDA

View Full Version : Bloods

AR-15
08-23-2020, 12:12 PM
So how do all of you get bloods done in states were you have to have a Docs prescriptions? Everything we do here gets logged into a computer and blah blah blah. So if I ask for bloods for my test levels and it goes from 318 to 3000 I have a feeling some of my Docs arenít going to be pleased. I mean they arenít stupid. Sorry as this is probably a stupid question to most here but itís just something I personally am not familiar with. Thanks in advance!.......AR

Bigtoe
08-23-2020, 12:16 PM
Go to Labsmd or privatelabsmd.com one does quest the other labcorp

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

AR-15
08-23-2020, 12:17 PM
Thank you Sir.......AR

THEJOKER
08-23-2020, 01:24 PM
Ulta Labs as well is a great go to.

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

malfeasance
08-24-2020, 09:10 AM
So how do all of you get bloods done in states were you have to have a Docs prescriptions? Everything we do here gets logged into a computer and blah blah blah. So if I ask for bloods for my test levels and it goes from 318 to 3000 I have a feeling some of my Docs arenít going to be pleased. I mean they arenít stupid. Sorry as this is probably a stupid question to most here but itís just something I personally am not familiar with. Thanks in advance!.......AR
Are you close to a state border? You may be able to do labs in a neighboring state.

Main3iac10
08-29-2020, 03:36 AM
Go to Labsmd or privatelabsmd.com one does quest the other labcorp

Which lab do you recommend? I looked at one that cost $495 which is twice as much as my gear lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigtoe
08-29-2020, 07:33 AM
Which lab do you recommend? I looked at one that cost $495 which is twice as much as my gear lol

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkGet the female panel the one you want will be right at $100 bucks then you can find the coupon online for it. Should end up costing you right around $70 to $75

Main3iac10
08-29-2020, 07:34 AM
Get the female panel the one you want will be right at $100 bucks then you can find the coupon online for it. Should end up costing you right around $70 to $75

Awesome thank you for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Main3iac10
08-30-2020, 10:57 AM
not to beat a dead horse, how does this test look? Looks like it has everything needed in question, Cholesterol, E2, Test, Hemo, RBC, Etc.

Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets): WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
Estradiol
Testosterone Total LC/MS/MS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

lifter916
08-31-2020, 10:04 AM
not to beat a dead horse, how does this test look? Looks like it has everything needed in question, Cholesterol, E2, Test, Hemo, RBC, Etc.

Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets): WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
Estradiol
Testosterone Total LC/MS/MS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]The female hormone panel is what you're looking for and will give an uncapped TT # if greater than>1500.. it costs $75.99

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk