PDA

View Full Version : Stopper break down

psychowhite
08-22-2020, 09:24 PM
Three pins in with a 25guage needle of SXript Tren E and now has a dark particle from stopper floating in oil that was not there when I got it. How often do you guys see stoppers break down and get into the oil so early on if ever?

robpanda
08-22-2020, 10:02 PM
Happened to all NPP I ordered a while back. Only seen this issue with the clear style stoppers.

RandomScript
08-23-2020, 04:57 AM
It's been a while since I've had that issue, but it is what started me (amongst other things) on the preloading trend. I'll preload an entire blast, and months worth of cruise and have never had any issue with syringe sustainability.

Jaxz
08-23-2020, 05:48 AM
It's not common thing may have been bad stoppers . The clear ones are silicon they shouldn't ever break down .

I try to draw from a different spot .
That's what I do .

I'm sure if u explain the problem that red bird will probably make it right . He's a pretty stand up guy .

THEJOKER
08-23-2020, 06:34 AM
Three pins in with a 25guage needle of SXript Tren E and now has a dark particle from stopper floating in oil that was not there when I got it. How often do you guys see stoppers break down and get into the oil so early on if ever?

Been using SXript for a long time And never had this issue. But it happens and obviously it did. Hit up Red Bird and I am sure he will take care if you. Any issues let me know via PM [emoji1303]

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

RedBird
08-24-2020, 03:27 AM
Throw it away. I'll send you a new one. Problem solved lol.
It happens. They get chewed up. I'll email you
No biggie

lifter6973
08-24-2020, 04:24 AM
What gauge are you drawing with? Anything larger than 20g and you could have issues with anyone's stoppers. I have been drawing with 20g on SXript teste with no issues.

wrekem
08-24-2020, 06:07 AM
I use 22g to draw. From the first time i poked through the prrimo, its leaked.

Jaxz
08-24-2020, 06:07 AM
I draw with a 23g and pin with 25g . 20g puts to big of a hole in the stoppers

lifter6973
08-24-2020, 07:35 AM
guess I have been lucky then- Ive always used 20g to draw- I only had issues a few times with a now ghost source- I had a vial inverted and drawing and shit started leaking from where the needle was inserted- It has only happened to me twice ever
in general though, I agree probably better to draw with a 22 or 23 g if peeps are worried bout it

I draw with a 23g and pin with 25g . 20g puts to big of a hole in the stoppers

psychowhite
08-27-2020, 05:47 PM
No biggie

RedBird is the man. Something so small but he made it right. Trashed the other vial and he sent me a brand new one to replace it. Going to preload the whole cycle so never have to worry about again.

But absolutely impressed with his attention to customer service. Him and his rep. Thank you guys.

THEJOKER
08-27-2020, 05:59 PM
RedBird is the man. Something so small but he made it right. Trashed the other vial and he sent me a brand new one to replace it. Going to preload the whole cycle so never have to worry about again.

But absolutely impressed with his attention to customer service. Him and his rep. Thank you guys.

Nice [emoji1306] He doesn’t fuck around. Enjoy.

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

pupu
08-29-2020, 05:01 AM
As always right on top things.

No biggie