PDA

View Full Version : Mast E

RandomScript
08-22-2020, 08:21 PM
Anyone given it a shot yet?

I've had some positive reports on the Test C, Tren E, and and Deca/Test blend thus far. I know Mast E is a real bitch some times for vendors, just seeing if anyone has had a chance to run it/pull bloods? If not I reckon I can be the guinea pig and see what my free test comes back at.

THEJOKER
08-23-2020, 08:50 AM
Anyone given it a shot yet?

I've had some positive reports on the Test C, Tren E, and and Deca/Test blend thus far. I know Mast E is a real bitch some times for vendors, just seeing if anyone has had a chance to run it/pull bloods? If not I reckon I can be the guinea pig and see what my free test comes back at.

Letís see who chymes in. I have run Test C with bloods, but not asf protocol and use it for TRT. I have run the Mast E numerous times around 600mg and itís legit, but, I donít have bloods.

Couple guys on another forum are running Tren and Mass mix and love it.

There was a guy from another forum that scored high for free test using mast e but itís not asf protocol so not sure if that matters to you but assume it does. Let me know.

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

THEJOKER
08-23-2020, 08:57 AM
This might be null and void as itís not ASF protocol but, This is from another board by a member.

12 wk cycle of:
500mg Test C
400mg Mast E
75 mg Proviron

Took bloods week 4-5 about 4 days after pin.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200823/6f139151c9175bd751541968dbe17979.jpg

I would have to look but think his test was 7x at 3500. I can pull it up if needed. But others have run the test here with ASF protocol and all is good. Check out those threads.

RandomScript
08-23-2020, 11:25 AM
Iíve seen the cyp and mass mix bloods from some colleagues of mine, as well as subjective data on the tren e all with positive outcomes.

Iíll just run some on the Mast myself, Iíll run a cyp 300mg pseudoprotocol while Iím at it. I know exactly where various dosages put me so my comparisons serve me just fine.

Itll be a bit, but Iíll be sure to post when that time comes.

lifter6973
08-23-2020, 11:47 AM
hmm- I could test this but probably going to be a while- I am going to use the mast p first and see how I feel
and I did see the mix with mast p, trena, test p but I like to control the individual doses myself.
Essentially getting bloods for mast is just to see if free test increases, correct? I would suggest if anyone is doing this, do not take anything else that would increase free test like Proviron. What other items increase free test that could impact bloods if someone wants to see effects of mast?

lifter6973
08-23-2020, 11:50 AM
that seems legit to me but the proviron also probably increased it. It is quite common though for peeps to stack provi with mast so someone has to be willing to drop the provi if they really want to see the mast effects alone.

This might be null and void as itís not ASF protocol but, This is from another board by a member.

12 wk cycle of:
500mg Test C
400mg Mast E
75 mg Proviron

Took bloods week 4-5 about 4 days after pin.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200823/6f139151c9175bd751541968dbe17979.jpg

I would have to look but think his test was 7x at 3500. I can pull it up if needed. But others have run the test here with ASF protocol and all is good. Check out those threads.

THEJOKER
08-23-2020, 01:25 PM
Iíve seen the cyp and mass mix bloods from some colleagues of mine, as well as subjective data on the tren e all with positive outcomes.

Iíll just run some on the Mast myself, Iíll run a cyp 300mg pseudoprotocol while Iím at it. I know exactly where various dosages put me so my comparisons serve me just fine.

Itll be a bit, but Iíll be sure to post when that time comes.

Sounds good.

THEJOKER
08-23-2020, 01:26 PM
that seems legit to me but the proviron also probably increased it. It is quite common though for peeps to stack provi with mast so someone has to be willing to drop the provi if they really want to see the mast effects alone.

Agree [emoji817]

RandomScript
08-23-2020, 03:15 PM
Ya I typically run low dose Mast or Provi on my cruises, so I have some data to at least compare it to. It'll be Mast only for the labs.