PDA

View Full Version : Trying some more SXript items

lifter6973
08-22-2020, 06:24 PM
Got TD recently. Will be starting all SXript cycle within next few weeks. I wont be running an official log but I can post how things are going.
I know the Test E is good. Picked up some mast p, mast e, trena a, test p and halo. I am not highly experienced with mast and been a while since I have used halo. Probably start with mast p/trena/halo/testp and see how that goes.
Doses will be low. I am thinking per week 250/200/140 (20 mg/day)/350. A little goes a long way with me.

maxmuscle1
08-22-2020, 06:29 PM
Got TD recently. Will be starting all SXript cycle within next few weeks. I wont be running an official log but I can post how things are going.
I know the Test E is good. Picked up some mast p, mast e, trena a, test p and halo. I am not highly experienced with mast and been a while since I have used halo. Probably start with mast p/trena/halo/testp and see how that goes.
Doses will be low. I am thinking per week 250/200/140 (20 mg/day)/350. A little goes a long way with me.

Definitely following that log. [emoji1690][emoji123]. Tiny halo! Love it. Nice td

Max

CompoundLifts31
08-22-2020, 06:36 PM
Doses will be low. I am thinking per week 250/200/140 (20 mg/day)/350. A little goes a long way with me.That's a gram a week.
You're a big guy, but I don't now if I'd say "a little goes a long way" with that cycle.
In retrospect, the individual doses are low for sure.
I'll be subbed for this. Tren looks sexy. I always get excited over new sources, even if I don't end up ordering from them...lmao
Was this sponsored or did you just pull the trigger because of your good bloods?!?

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

THEJOKER
08-22-2020, 07:17 PM
Nice pick up and run you got planned. Staying tuned. Keep us posted.

BLEEDING PURPLE POSSE NATION [emoji171]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200823/100867b93771361c477419d0abc01554.jpg

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

lifter6973
08-22-2020, 08:59 PM
You think it is stacking too much together? That is actually a lot mg wise- I may go lower if I am feeling it is too much

That's a gram a week.
You're a big guy, but I don't now if I'd say "a little goes a long way" with that cycle.
In retrospect, the individual doses are low for sure.
I'll be subbed for this. Tren looks sexy. I always get excited over new sources, even if I don't end up ordering from them...lmao
Was this sponsored or did you just pull the trigger because of your good bloods?!?

lifter6973
08-22-2020, 09:03 PM
Not sponsored and not a true log- got the items because of the good bloods so I thought I'd try some others.
Good or bad Ill give updates though- Not sure about bloods yet- I might do them at the end anyway to see if this type of cycle puts my health markers out of whack
I will also be taking glutamine and/or BCAAs and probably NAC- Not sure if I will end up throwing in Tudca and Milk Thistle.

Sherk
08-23-2020, 05:16 AM

20mg a day of halo? If itís good and itís real, 10mg is all you should need. Start off at 10mg and see how your workouts go. I would dose the halo an hour pre workout.

Jaxz
08-23-2020, 05:44 AM
Make sure to run liver sups with that halo brother

CompoundLifts31
08-23-2020, 06:30 AM
What's your thoughts behind running mast p and mast e? I love stacking short and long esters. Kind of a 1 2 punch.

CompoundLifts31
08-23-2020, 06:31 AM
You think it is stacking too much together? That is actually a lot mg wise- I may go lower if I am feeling it is too muchNo. I think you have enough experience for this my friend, no doubt.

lifter6973
08-23-2020, 07:53 AM
and this is why I posted the plan- good to have feedback- thanks for the advice- will try it out this way

20mg a day of halo? If itís good and itís real, 10mg is all you should need. Start off at 10mg and see how your workouts go. I would dose the halo an hour pre workout.

- - - Updated - - -

not running together- I think I will do all short esters so just the mast p

What's your thoughts behind running mast p and mast e? I love stacking short and long esters. Kind of a 1 2 punch.

Oldred91
08-23-2020, 10:12 AM
Doses will be low. I am thinking per week 250/200/140 (20 mg/day)/350. A little goes a long way with me.Such a beautiful sight

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

lifter6973
08-26-2020, 07:23 AM
Little update- starting in the next week or two- copied from another post I just made in a thread in this sub....

well I can tell you tren in general packs on major size for me no matter the dose it seems-
Im starting an all SXript cycle either next week or the week after. Right now I am on a mixed source small cycle with tren, supposedly mast e and SXript test e.
I am also on 2IU/day HGH and 25 mg/day Provi (bayer).
I have gained some serious weight and my strength is almost back to where it was before shutdown.
TBH, I didnt really want this much weight gain, so I think for my all SXript cycle I am going to go lower on doses- will still be testp, tren a and mastp with halo- Considering dropping the HGH as I think it has put some water weight on me. Also, halo will take the place of Provi- I dont do more than 2 orals at once in any cycle.

Fitlifewill
08-26-2020, 07:40 AM
I don't think you need to lower your're doses for your up coming cycle seeing as you doing plan on running high doses to begin with. I would cut back on food a bit just to get rid of water and see if that puts you a weight/look your comfortable with.

lifter6973
08-26-2020, 08:29 AM
Def going to have to cut back on food. Hopefully dropping the GH for now will shed some water weight too.

I don't think you need to lower your're doses for your up coming cycle seeing as you doing plan on running high doses to begin with. I would cut back on food a bit just to get rid of water and see if that puts you a weight/look your comfortable with.

lifter6973
09-01-2020, 12:12 PM
My all SXript short cycle has begun. Plan on running at least 4 weeks to 6 weeks before taking a break. I will update dosages later (a bit different than what I put before).
My question is on the Halo.
I am indeed only going to take 10 mg/day per Shrek's advice. I am working out 4 days a week. Should I only take on my workout days or can I take every day? Also taking NAC, TUDCA and Milk Thistle for liver protection.

CompoundLifts31
09-01-2020, 01:20 PM
My all SXript short cycle has begun. Plan on running at least 4 weeks to 6 weeks before taking a break. I will update dosages later (a bit different than what I put before).
My question is on the Halo.
I am indeed only going to take 10 mg/day per Shrek's advice. I am working out 4 days a week. Should I only take on my workout days or can I take every day? Also taking NAC, TUDCA and Milk Thistle for liver protection.I'm pretty sure most will say only on workout days, 10mgs 1 - 1.5 hrs PWO. I am interested to see your strength gaina with Halo and Tren Ace. Do you know your individual maxes?

AR-15
09-01-2020, 01:29 PM
Im probably the worst to give advice but Iíve done a ton of halo for cycles leading up to certain fights. I always ran it at the last 4 weeks of my cycles straight threw right up to the walk out for the fight. It made me strong and just nasty. Please watch your BP whether you decide to take off days or not. Iíve seen a lot of guys struggle with that while on Halo. Iíll be interested as well to see what others recommend when using it for BBuilding.

lifter6973
09-01-2020, 04:37 PM
I may try it every day to start and if my BP gets too high, I will back off to only on workout days. I'm a couple of days in and maybe it is in my head but god damn I like the halo so far. Seems to give me a boost during workout and not that shitty jittery/anxious/nauseous feeling you get with too much ephedrine or clen. I just feel good and focused during workout.
As far as an oral PWO it may be the best I have used if I can handle any sides and my liver can take it. I have used oral superdrol in the past and while that does give me good pumps it also tends to make me feel shitty and I honestly don't even like using it on workout days (4X/week) because I think it is too much and the shit feeling is not worth it. The pinned PWOs also tend to make me feel a little too wired not to mention they usually leave a knot at injection site for 2 to 3 days.
I am going to go ahead and keep the GH at 2 IUs/day for the first few weeks of this and if I think it is still causing me to hold too much water, I will drop the GH.
As far as cycle, I will try at least for this first week 10 mg halo per day (70 mg/week) along with 360 mg test p, 260 mg mast p and 100 mg of trenA per week.
I know most of you will say that tren dosage wont do shit for you but I am telling you it will and also I will have minimal sides. I know it doesn't seem like much but if you add it all up, it totals 790 mg of AAS per week which is plenty for me.
Right now, I am pretty much back to the strength I was before shutdown. I am gauging how I do over the first couple of weeks during this cycle and will adjust as needed as I go along. I do not have a ton of history with mast p or halo. We will see.

Im probably the worst to give advice but Iíve done a ton of halo for cycles leading up to certain fights. I always ran it at the last 4 weeks of my cycles straight threw right up to the walk out for the fight. It made me strong and just nasty. Please watch your BP whether you decide to take off days or not. Iíve seen a lot of guys struggle with that while on Halo. Iíll be interested as well to see what others recommend when using it for BBuilding.

lifter6973
09-01-2020, 04:39 PM
I dont max anymore but I know what I can handle for 3 reps and Im pretty much there now (my old man maxes btw, Ill probably never reach what I did in my 20s especially after the triceps tendon tear a few years ago). Will see if this puts me over the top.

I'm pretty sure most will say only on workout days, 10mgs 1 - 1.5 hrs PWO. I am interested to see your strength gaina with Halo and Tren Ace. Do you know your individual maxes?

lifter6973
09-01-2020, 04:43 PM
PS- my dosages are split daily with the halo and 3 pins per week with the injectables (amounts to about 2.4 ml pinned each pin day)
Also, after this cycle I will take a break and either drop all AAS for a few months or just cruise at around 150 mg/week with the SXRipt test enanthate.

AR-15
09-02-2020, 05:30 AM
Heck Iíd never say your doses are too low. I wish I would have used way lower doses years ago so now I wouldnít have to blast with higher doses. If that works for you and you see gains I think thatís fucking awesome. I know right now Iím running the Tren at 400mg a week and Iím definitely seeing the good and the bad with it. The good is my strength is getting way better and Iím hard as a rock but the bad is my temper is borderline Asshole and ofcourse I wake up soaked from sweat. Sleep is not good either. If it gets too much worse Iíll adjust the Test intake. Anyway my point is at those doses your sides I would think should be little to none. If you still experience the good then thatís pretty much everything everyone looks for while on cycle. Good luck with the Halo bro. Like I said check your BP often and if it stays ok then I think you will continue to love it. I always did.

lifter6973
09-06-2020, 10:44 AM
Man, what a fucking week in the gym. Not quite sure what is making the difference but my guess is maybe the halo.
Just to refresh memories, I switched from SXRipt test e to to SXrIPT test prop, other Tren A to SXRIPT tren A, Other supposedly masteron e to SXRipt mast p and Bayer Proviron to SXript halo. Dosages are in posts above.
I am also on 2 IUs of Meditrope HGH 5 days a week and use BCAAs with glutamine.
I have been so fucking focused all week and just feel motherfucking good and intense. I don't feel near as tired and my breathing is less labored. I have managed to drop 3 pounds but I have increased my strength. I am fully back to where I was before shutdown plus a little more.
Hoping to keep this rolling for the next week. I know most people say dont take halo for too long, so I am going to decide if I want to run a third week after this week. Either way I wont run longer than 3 weeks. Props to Redbird, Joker and SXript.

THEJOKER
09-06-2020, 11:22 AM
Man, what a fucking week in the gym. Not quite sure what is making the difference but my guess is maybe the halo.
Just to refresh memories, I switched from SXRipt test e to to SXrIPT test prop, other Tren A to SXRIPT tren A, Other supposedly masteron e to SXRipt mast p and Bayer Proviron to SXript halo. Dosages are in posts above.
I am also on 2 IUs of Meditrope HGH 5 days a week and use BCAAs with glutamine.
I have been so fucking focused all week and just feel motherfucking good and intense. I don't feel near as tired and my breathing is less labored. I have managed to drop 3 pounds but I have increased my strength. I am fully back to where I was before shutdown plus a little more.
Hoping to keep this rolling for the next week. I know most people say dont take halo for too long, so I am going to decide if I want to run a third week after this week. Either way I wont run longer than 3 weeks. Props to Redbird, Joker and SXript.

Thanks for the update. Halo is legit, you must be getting rock hard with those short esters and gh [emoji1303]

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

AR-15
09-07-2020, 06:38 AM
Thatís awesome Lifter!!! Sounds like your really getting the proís of running Halo. Thatís why we used it a lot leading up to a fight. Strength, Intensity, and the fact that you can cut weight while on it. Personally I think your spot on NOT running it past three weeks as well. Get in, get the benefits, and get out before any of the cons start to show through. Just my two ccís though. Take care man and keep up the good work.

lifter6973
09-10-2020, 10:38 AM
So things still going well. Looking forward to the weekend workouts where I am going to test some strength boundaries I haven't reached in a long time. Then I will reevaluate.
This combo for sure has been awesome at upping my strength and with some quickness. I just don't want to push too far and injure myself.
My weight has fluctuated a bit as initially I dropped 3 pounds but right now I am at 1 pound lost overall in about 2 weeks which is good considering the strength increase and my pants are sagging more (at least it appears I am rearranging my weight load).
I do notice something I had only noticed before when I was on DNP and that is when I have eaten enough, I start sweating like crazy. It doesn't last long but if I dont stop eating, I feel lousy and sweat more.
Debating on whether or not to run the halo for 1 more week. Right now I am thinking yes. I will see after this weekend.
No complaints at all- Sometimes I feel nauseous but when I get in the gym and get started, I feel like a fucking beast.
Also forgot- only other side is some more acne and my skin, especially my face is oily AF.

Multislacking
09-10-2020, 12:28 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/5e77c5f8a8c014b492c2b5cccda054d5/tenor.gif

lifter6973
09-16-2020, 04:43 AM
Not too much for update. The weekend went well. Strength still going up, weight stabilzed. Riding out 3rd and final week on Halo. So far I have been impressed. If I continue to go up in strength this week, I will essentially be at the point I was before I tore my triceps tendon 2.5 years ago. That rocks.

lifter6973
09-20-2020, 01:43 PM
Its been a good run with the current combo. I am now officially at the strength I was before I tore my left triceps tendon. My overall body weight remains unchanged although it has fluctuated within a given week.
Crazy thing is when I lift the heaviest now, it is my right arm that lags a little bit.
Going to drop the halo because I think going more than 3 weeks is pushing my luck. Also dropping the tren. Look forward to adding halo again a little down the road perhaps with deca or npp.
I highly recommend something like the combo I ran here (would be larger doses for most of you) at the end of a cycle or when you are trying to put on some strength quickly.