PDA

View Full Version : Bpc 157 / tb500

Dungan23
08-21-2020, 07:53 AM
So got some questions in regards to these two products first off howre the reviews I tried searching but couldnt find much info on them. Second ive recently developed what seems to be tennis elbow it is very painful just wondering if these two prodcuts would be appropriate for help it out and if so where would be the best area to inject them, thanks!

Bigtoe
08-21-2020, 08:02 AM
So got some questions in regards to these two products first off howre the reviews I tried searching but couldnt find much info on them. Second ive recently developed what seems to be tennis elbow it is very painful just wondering if these two prodcuts would be appropriate for help it out and if so where would be the best area to inject them, thanks!I used bpc157 on my elbow and was much better in a few days. After a week no more pain. I used it straight for a month by injecting straight into the tendon. Stung a little but no worse than the pain I had whenever I grabbed a dumbbell.

Speaking of bpc anyone know the shelf life if stored in a cool dark place?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

samgraves82
08-21-2020, 08:15 AM
I used bpc157 on my elbow and was much better in a few days. After a week no more pain. I used it straight for a month by injecting straight into the tendon. Stung a little but no worse than the pain I had whenever I grabbed a dumbbell.

Speaking of bpc anyone know the shelf life if stored in a cool dark place?

Sent from my SM-G950U using TapatalkWhat dose? I just got some tb from doc and he said its 15mg 6ml water .20 2x week. I also got some of both from recon and doubled that strength just to get it working.

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

WesleyInman
08-21-2020, 09:48 AM
BPC might help but for Tennis Elbow you might wanna try flossing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJWbF3I6Hg8&t=57s

Dungan23
08-21-2020, 10:16 AM
hey wes im having an issue, i chose bitcoin payment and i entered the address manually and it said it doesnt work, then i tried to snap a pic n once again it says it says its invalid again, I don't know what to do now

WesleyInman
08-21-2020, 10:28 AM
hey wes im having an issue, i chose bitcoin payment and i entered the address manually and it said it doesnt work, then i tried to snap a pic n once again it says it says its invalid again, I don't know what to do now

So I am confused.

Did you send funds or not.

If you did screenshot it and the order # and send it to me please
"Wes@musclemail.net"

Dungan23
08-21-2020, 11:02 AM
hey wes tried it a second time and it was succeful thanks for you willingness to help! looking forward to trying them products!

samgraves82
08-21-2020, 11:29 AM
hey wes tried it a second time and it was succeful thanks for you willingness to help! looking forward to trying them products!I ALWAYS copy/paste for that reason

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

brokenarrow
08-21-2020, 12:50 PM
Does this work for muscle tears as well or just tendon damage?

Altenator_6
08-21-2020, 01:25 PM
I have used BPC-157 for elbow tendonitis. I had a very bad case of it for a long time and tried many things but nothing worked. I had some folks tell me about BPC-157 so I decided to try it. I dosed it at 250 micrograms twice a day sub-Q on my elbow. I only ran it for 10 days which was about 4 days short of what was recommended to me, but when I tell you it worked.... I mean holy shit the difference was amazing!!

WesleyInman
08-21-2020, 01:33 PM
Does this work for muscle tears as well or just tendon damage?

IT can work for both

A common dose is 125mcgs 1-2x per day on the bpc, close to the injury and IM

TB500 is commonly run at 2-5mgs and can be run 1x per week IM or subq

i also know several guys who just run 250mcgs of both per day

I also have a female client who did drops in her eye and cured a long term vision damage with BPC

I also have a few clients who drink BPC and have cured things like Crohns or IBS

Altenator_6
08-21-2020, 01:41 PM
Damn! Now I had no idea you could use in the eyes or drink it.... Thats good shit