• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bold Ace

jaredw33

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever brew or run Bold Ace? Or Bold Prop (heard this one hurts like a MFer)

I'd really like to make a short-estered Boldenone preperation but there's barely any info out there on them, other than the fact the PIP can be brutal. I'm thinking about doing some test runs with either Bold Ace, or a Bold Ace/ Prop blend, see if I can come up with a decent recipe. And feedback or suggestions?

make it 50 or 100% EO. regular oil and BB will make it crash hard. It will crash so hard that it will crystallize in your muscle tissue and cause bullet would pain

^^ unfortunately EO isn't an option for me because I have a horrible sensitivity to it. Just .5mL's of EO gear hurts worse than 3mL's of the world roughest Susp for me.

I'm thinking my best bet to get this to hold is doing an Ace/ Prop blend totaling 75mgs/mL. Plus I'll prolly use CSO or sesame seed oil since lower viscosity oils seem to hold compounds better than GSO.

I think I'm just gonna have to play around with little 10mL batches until I find something that works, if it's even possible. Honestly I'm excited for a little challenge, it gets boring making the same shit over and over.

Back