• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Cruising is tough

ironman59

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been cruising less than a month, and all I think about is the next go round. I just enjoy the intensity that gear adds to the gym. Maybe it's a lot to do with age, since I'll be sixty in August, and I've felt a definite physical slow down, but the gear adds stamina and strength to my work outs. Instead of dreaming about naked women, I have Var and Mast jumping over the fence in my dreams. And Test E is riding the VAR bottle.

lol, thats funny bro. your next blastwill be great though with proper time off. let your body rehabilitate correctly and your receptors clear. then your next blast will that much better!

I hear ya. Been cruising for a while myself. Can't wait to jump back on in a couple weeks. Although not really losing much on the cruise.

LOL THAT GOOD STUFF BRO ENJOY !!!!!!!! :clapping:

I'm afraid if I cruise I may never stop going from cycle to cruise. I wish I could just stay on cycle year round. My wife pins me and it is becoming an addiction . I pin everyday and live it. I've been terrified of needles all my life, and I think I e found a new love affair with some oil

This ^^^^^^ ironman59 how long have you been training? Running gear?

I've been lifting since the early seventies, and used gear for about a decade back then. Then trained clean through 80's and 90's, and got back on about 3-4 years ago, and I am having a blast. I'll turn 60 in August, but will keep on lifting. Yeah, it's different now. I got a destroyed shoulder, and some arthritis in my wrists, but I adapt, and work through it all cuz it's worth it. Right now I'm concentrating on leaning out, and getting hard. All my other years of lifting, I always strived for size and strength, and didn't pay much attention to body fat. Now I want to get into that bikini and look like the old weird guy at the lake.

Been cruising less than a month, and all I think about is the next go round. I just enjoy the intensity that gear adds to the gym. Maybe it's a lot to do with age, since I'll be sixty in August

You sir are my new hero, fucking stud, 60 and can't wait for the next blast!
They don't build men like you anymore.

I've been lifting since the early seventies, and used gear for about a decade back then. Then trained clean through 80's and 90's, and got back on about 3-4 years ago, and I am having a blast. I'll turn 60 in August, but will keep on lifting. Yeah, it's different now. I got a destroyed shoulder, and some arthritis in my wrists, but I adapt, and work through it all cuz it's worth it. Right now I'm concentrating on leaning out, and getting hard. All my other years of lifting, I always strived for size and strength, and didn't pay much attention to body fat. Now I want to get into that bikini and look like the old weird guy at the lake.

Weird guy at the lake ?? NO-we are the ALPHA STUDS at the lake and I have ya by a couple years!!Just added NPP to my cruise to kill off the joint pain lol( I hope) How much you crusing on ? Great thread -Thanks-OD

You sir are my new hero, fucking stud, 60 and can't wait for the next blast!
They don't build men like you anymore.

Hey thanks for the nod! That just happens to be one of my soap box things. Our culture has feminized our young to a great extent. That's why I seek out places like this forum, where most men still talk like men, and they like there women to be women. No bullshit in between stuff.

Weird guy at the lake ?? NO-we are the ALPHA STUDS at the lake and I have ya by a couple years!!Just added NPP to my cruise to kill off the joint pain lol( I hope) How much you crusing on ? Great thread -Thanks-OD
Right on! I don't really want to be the weird guy at the lake. I want to be the guy that looks 40, and people freak out when you tell them you are 60. Little vain I know, but we all got a little of that, and so what? I was cruising on 300mg TestE, but I just bumped it to 450 last week. I'm trying to find that spot that works for a 12 week rest. Last cruise I used 300 mg of a Test mix, and that seemed to work real good for cruise. I might go back to that next time, or try something else. I keep my eyes open here to see what other's are doing too.

I would like to hear about your blasts. At 59 moving towards 60, getting ready to come off an extended cruise and simply go for it. No it's not vain, we work hard to get to this point, ALPHA STUD..! Right now I'm sitting on a nice war chest of test e and c...with a little tren A...! I have to agree, No bullshit in between stuff...it is what it is !

Now I want to get into that bikini and look like the old weird guy at the lake.
You sir are a true veteran. I am having the same joint issues that seem to get worse, but the trick is to work around, and train smart. But drop the bikini thing right now! LOL. Regular trunks will be just fine..... That said. For a cut, fine tune that diet, use short ester test, low dose tren-a (for a first run), and anavar...... the anavar while slow to act just gets you harder and harder, as long as your diet is on point.

Yeah the bikini comment was a lapse of judgment. A guy could get ill just picturing it.

Right on! I don't really want to be the weird guy at the lake. I want to be the guy that looks 40, and people freak out when you tell them you are 60. Little vain I know, but we all got a little of that, and so what? I was cruising on 300mg TestE, but I just bumped it to 450 last week. I'm trying to find that spot that works for a 12 week rest. Last cruise I used 300 mg of a Test mix, and that seemed to work real good for cruise. I might go back to that next time, or try something else. I keep my eyes open here to see what other's are doing too.

Ahh-I like around 250-300 ish to cruise on -but I bump with AY TPA if I start feeling a bit low n slow.My small blasts are more synergy and thought out nowadays. That way on cruise I still have plenty of energy/stamina.I also like to use proviron on cruise at times. -Thanks-OD

I would like to hear about your blasts. At 59 moving towards 60, getting ready to come off an extended cruise and simply go for it. No it's not vain, we work hard to get to this point, ALPHA STUD..! Right now I'm sitting on a nice war chest of test e and c...with a little tren A...! I have to agree, No bullshit in between stuff...it is what it is !
I keep it real simple and pay close attention to the changes. Test is always my base, around 750-800 mg/week. Last time I added 500 mg of Equipoise and 7 weeks of Var @ 50 mg. The blast before that was Andropen and Primo. Next one coming up in August will be Test, Mast, and 75 or 100 Var. nothing too exotic. I think the basics are the best.

Back