• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bouwen Pharmaceuticals Real or Fake?

sxboicexb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There has been a lot of Bouwen Pharmaceuticals floating around my local area.
First ever cycle. No Labs done.
Sus 350 .4ml EOD
Anavar 50mg 1-2 ED

So far nothing extremely noticeable. Halfway through the cycle. Not impressed. PIP for sus was horrible for the first 2-3 weeks then by the time I could walk, bend over, or put on socks comfortably I was able to start hitting it hard in the gym.

Not sure how high my expectations should be. Feel a little more Omph in the gym. Strength has not really gone up. My PRN’s are probably very similar. Only real notice is that I can do more volume.

The anavar doesn’t really taste like anything. Not many sources out there stating the taste. It’s chalky with a subtle chemical taste if I let it sit and rub it on the roof of my mouth. Never used Var before but from what people report and from my own interpretation it may be severely under dosed.

Will upload photos on request! Not sure if this stuff is legit.

Been searching for legit sources. Also looking for guidance on my next cycle!!

No sense to even worry about if it's good or not maybe just take it as a loss and find you a source on here that you want to try, plenty of them on here as stated above.

Imo, it must be junk bc if you're half way thru a cycle and havent noticed anything from taking sust AND var ? Then something sounds wrong.

Not to say you should feel like a monster or anything out of this world, but you definitely should feel like your "ON" something.

Do yourself some reading on here and research, you'll find tons of info and plenty of knowledgeable vets around that will share their input.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks brotha. I looked at some sponsors and actually just placed an order with feral. Hopefully it’s a good source!

Any cycle tips? I have been working out consistently and hard for 2 years. I was an idiot and bulked pretty heavy my first go.
I am 6ft 196.4 lbs. when I wake up. I’d say; if I’m being generous, I’m probably pushing 15% BF I can see my abs and almost the bottom 2 to make a 6 pack a lot of the fat I have left is stubborn trunk fat. I’ve been thinking of a cut stack. Any suggestions?

Getting water retention so I imagine that there is at least something just maybe under-dosed. Checkout out our approved sources. Placed an order! Will stay current.

Back