• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My HGH Tests and sources.

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys, I don't know why I haven't done this yet, but because I'm constantly asked with questions about HGH, price, source and lab tests, I will now lay it all down for you right here, right now... I will present these in alphabetical order, not with who I tested first. Please keep in mind these were all done using protocol. Go ahead and click on the link/copy & paste. Numbers can't lie and neither do I. This for you guys as I roughly estimated over 20,000 views of my labs alone. P.S. Get the list from your source about the pricing. I am not an authority on this matter as prices are subject to change ever so often.

1st. AMA - Jintropins by GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd , 32.6 and potent as shit. Also, the serial came back to match the website which is rare.

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/8961-Jintropin-Labs-32-6-Pics

2nd. Etalaze.net - Ansomone by Anhui Anke, 24.7 but the worst sides. Joints, swollen face, hands, feet, lethargy - great sleep though

Etalaze.net is not a sponsor on here so I will not publish labs.

3rd. Samson -Riptropins, mid 22.5. I would put these second best even though they scored lower on the labs.

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/2982-Sampson-Rips-Labs

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/2599-The-Rips-have-arrived

4th. Samson- BlueTops, 34.3 and potent. However, even though they scored so high, I did not have the sides that I had with the Jins, Ansomone and Rips. For some reason I can't find the thread where I the pictures of these are. But here are the labs below.

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/7674-Samson-Blue-Tops-Legit-as-it-can-get

5th. Pacman- Hygetropins, bunk, absolute complete bunk. I think my number came back at like a 1 or something.

These have been removed as Pacman was found out to be a known scammer.

6th. Muscle Booster - Hygetropin 10iu browntops x 10vials by Zhongshan Hygene Biopharm Co. Ltd. -Waiting to be tested-

I do have these right here, so I'll snap a couple photo's of these and post them later on.

Please keep in mind that I have no affiliations with any sponsors on any board what-so-ever.

Last edited:
As always, good post. I never pulled the trigger on GH due to sources being iffy, but I might change my mind.

Awesome job brother. For those of us still looking into HGH this is very helpful.

got the pictures of the browntop hyges, when I get back to my computer, i'll post the pics.

These will be my next labs experiment. Who's willing to bet me these won't hit over 20?

Attachments

• scitropin09.jpg
    scitropin09.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 159
^ it would be a bummer if they tested low. I like sciroxx

best hgh ow and great offer..only 1200$ + ship for 400iu BD hgh..
http://world-pharma.org/products/571/humantropin_british_dragon

Humantropin-hgh-british-dragon_bd.jpg

Nice post, it pisses me off when your face swells up and your joints hurt so bad that you can't train properly. Kinda defeats the point! Info like this is much appreciated :)

IML Gear Cream!
You are a human guinea pig!

Thanks for the info. You have saved me some time in source research.

Solid Info. Thanks brother

As I said I would....

Here ya go....

Attachments

• IMG_0811.jpg
    IMG_0811.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0810.jpg
    IMG_0810.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0809.jpg
    IMG_0809.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0808.jpg
    IMG_0808.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0807.jpg
    IMG_0807.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 102
Hey guys, I really appreciate all the pm's from you guys. I'm so glad that I could help a number of you out. Sorry if it takes a little bit for me to respond but keep the questions coming and I'll answer them as fast as I can.

Hey Bro, I appreciate all your reviews and the info you provided in this thread, After doing a little looking around and hearing what you and a few others had to say about Samson's blue tops. I went ahead and placed and order hopefully i'll get nothing but great results like you did.

Again thanks for all the info you have helped me and im sure plenty of others, It's much appreciated as is your service to this great nation

Anyone know a good source where to get the BW(water) to mix with the powder and insulin syringes?

Quality HGH is pretty easy to get. It's just fairly expensive so you will get what you pay for. To get legit (non-counterfeit) GenSci Jins for 1kit is 2250CNY or around 380USD from Chinese pharmacy. Obviously the Chinese government doesn't allow black market distribution anymore. But even if you were to get these from a legit Chinese pharmacy or another country you are going to pay a premium. A lot of the time, the numbers are taken off boxes and just printed so they show on the site. IMO as long as the HGH is legit that's all that should matter. The problem with HGH like kigtropin is that it has such a bad name associated with them, so sometimes I wonder if it's just better to get blue tops.

Send roids a kit to test!

Heavy was doin a test on these I believe . The thread is around somewhere though I never seen the results . Was not long ago . Maybe it was on IM

Great job Roid and thank you for all you insight and research . You are really a HUGE help to all your brothers here :winkfinger:

Last edited:
Damn what a lifesaver, you're sparing quite alot of brothers here from potential thousands of $$ that could've been wasted. I usually just stick to peptides since the HGH online is so shady and its usually a hit or miss, but with this thread I might change my mind!

:kiss:(nohomo)

You definitely made things easier for me, confirmed the source i was planing to use, and with real test results. Cant really ask for more!

Get Shredded!
guys, I'm so glad I could help. I was actually just about to bump this thread because in the last two weeks alone I had some 100+ pms about HGH. You can continue to pm me but it might take a day or two for me to get back to you. once again, I'm glad I could help...:D

How are you testing it? 10iu IM 3 hours before bloods?

My Pleasure guys, really. It means allot to me to know that people are reading these threads.

guys, I'm so glad I could help. I was actually just about to bump this thread because in the last two weeks alone I had some 100+ pms about HGH. You can continue to pm me but it might take a day or two for me to get back to you. once again, I'm glad I could help...:D

Sorry bro i may have slightly contributed to your pm issue. Lol everytime someone asks me about hgh and peptides I mention you.

any labs on the recent hyges you tested ?
Unfortunately ChrisCA, I was not in a position to test these, however, it looks like there g2g! I sold these to one of my best friends and he said he was having all the usual sides. Swollen hands, numb feet, joint stiffness, a little water retention and increase in deep sleep.

How are you testing it? 10iu IM 3 hours before bloods?
I am testing this all using Heavy's HGH Protocol. 10iu IM 3hours before blood draw.

Sorry bro i may have slightly contributed to your pm issue. Lol everytime someone asks me about hgh and peptides I mention you.

Dark brother, don't worry man, I really don't mind helping at all. And thanks for letting me help these guys out!

RoidsR4m3 Brother thank you for the info. As we all know Counterfeit is big on HGH, i might PM u in the future as i am try to stack some $$$$. Wheres a good place i can see On how to mix ( instructions). I have read alot but everyone has a different way.

Probably the most I formative thread I have seen on hgh. I sent you a pm hope you got it. Thanks for the great posts. Keeo them coming. You are getting quite a good reputation.

Back