• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Intro

mtfreeze

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to the board! I had 10+ years experience in the gym under my belt during college and my time in the Army, but have been out of it for a good bit of time. Disgusted with the way I looked and felt, I got back into it towards the end of last year. I’ve made a lot of progress over that time, and I’m not going to let it get pushed out of my life again.

My initial goal is to get back to where I was 10 years ago. Currently, I am 5’ 11” and 188 lbs with approx 15% BF. I’d like to get BF % under 10 and get my weight up and in the neighborhood of 210. At my best physical condition ever I was 230 lbs and roughly 7-8% BF.

It’s great to be back “around” and I look forward to learning from everyone here!

Ya’ll stay safe!

Welcome to ASF.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

New to the board! I had 10+ years experience in the gym under my belt during college and my time in the Army, but have been out of it for a good bit of time. Disgusted with the way I looked and felt, I got back into it towards the end of last year. I’ve made a lot of progress over that time, and I’m not going to let it get pushed out of my life again.

My initial goal is to get back to where I was 10 years ago. Currently, I am 5’ 11” and 188 lbs with approx 15% BF. I’d like to get BF % under 10 and get my weight up and in the neighborhood of 210. At my best physical condition ever I was 230 lbs and roughly 7-8% BF.

It’s great to be back “around” and I look forward to learning from everyone here!

Ya’ll stay safe!
188 at 15% isnt terrible

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Getting back to 15% has been a journey! During the time that I was out of the gym I slowly turned into a fat ass! I have dropped more than 60 lbs in the past year since getting my diet back in check and starting to lift/exercise again, but have hit a plateau of sorts recently.

I haven’t run a cycle in many, many years...but am researching and trying to learn what the best thing to do to help me achieve my goals would be.

What would you recommend? I know it is going to take more hard work, clean eating, and time in order to shed 6-8% more BF (to get below 10%), and gain 20 lbs, but that’s my current goal.

Thanks again!

Welcome Friend

Max

Back