• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just the Basics from puritysourcelabs.ru

Pushtoday

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Your cycles don't always have to be "exotic" or overly complicated.
Often Times "JUST THE BASICS" will do.
During these unprecedented times "Local" availability is crucial.

Here are some "BASIC" items from https://puritysourcelabs.ru/ to help you.

5dea95b4db0d8f63f4a73cc8d438364e.jpg

fae6d684cece86e3d1a9c9b5150d625d.jpg

4e630a2337b8d41abdadc51c027dfaf3.jpg

a7718bca2299a8d1929b008cd05b5fa6.jpg

Euro-Pharmacies products from P. S. L.
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/29-euro-pharmacies-usa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently ordered some of the “basics” and am anxiously awaiting their arrival! It can never hurt to have a little bit of test on stand-by.

This may be a dumb question but I am going to ask anyway because I am curious...Is one of them recommended over the other (EP vs. Pivotal)? I know that everybody is different and it probably comes down to personal preference, but I’d still like to hear feedback from those who have used both brands.

I’m planning my first cycle since returning to the gym after a 10 year hiatus, and am not completely sold on any particular compound yet. Whatever it ends up being will need to be fast acting in order to keep bloods stable whenever my TRT Dr. wants to review them. Adding some lean mass and getting my BF under 10% is my primary goal (need to lose 4-6% BF).

I recently ordered some of the “basics” and am anxiously awaiting their arrival! It can never hurt to have a little bit of test on stand-by.

This may be a dumb question but I am going to ask anyway because I am curious...Is one of them recommended over the other (EP vs. Pivotal)? I know that everybody is different and it probably comes down to personal preference, but I’d still like to hear feedback from those who have used both brands.

I’m planning my first cycle since returning to the gym after a 10 year hiatus, and am not completely sold on any particular compound yet. Whatever it ends up being will need to be fast acting in order to keep bloods stable whenever my TRT Dr. wants to review them. Adding some lean mass and getting my BF under 10% is my primary goal (need to lose 4-6% BF).

Both are extremely solid brands bro. Personally I’ve always used ep, however I’ll be trying out pivotal very soon because I know they are a quality brand.

Both are extremely solid brands bro. Personally I’ve always used ep, however I’ll be trying out pivotal very soon because I know they are a quality brand.

I look forward to hearing your feedback after you give Pivotal a run. I am going to be using EP stuff for the first time beginning in a few weeks, just waiting until after I get my new baseline levels figured out having just started TRT. If all goes well-as I expect it will-I am going to start putting some Cyp away as a back up just in case anything happens with the TRT doc I am seeing.

I look forward to hearing your feedback after you give Pivotal a run. I am going to be using EP stuff for the first time beginning in a few weeks, just waiting until after I get my new baseline levels figured out having just started TRT. If all goes well-as I expect it will-I am going to start putting some Cyp away as a back up just in case anything happens with the TRT doc I am seeing.

It’s always good to have alittle stash on hand bro! I’ll def let everyone know how the pivotal stuff is, I’m excited to try it out.

Back