• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Test/Tren Ratio

yoke

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I see a lot of people running high Tren and low Test to mitigate the sides. However I'm not looking for size so much as strength and I've heard that for a strength athlete keeping Test at like 3x the Tren is a good rule of thumb.

Anyone got input on this? I ask because I've heard that a little Tren goes long way for strength, but I don't know that first hand.

I can't answer on whether thats better for strength athletes, but the high tren/low test also helps to min. side effects of tren.

Icon

Tren higher than test always. You want to present to receptors a larger amount of the stronger compound and honestly you are running test mostly to counter act sex sides. Tren will give you tremendous strength gains. Food gives you size gains, that's why tren is run in a caloric deficit usually to cut. Test at 3x the tren will add water, sides and weight.

Ok, thanks for the input. I've been leaning towards high Tren and low Test but I'll keep looking around. I'd like to keep as much of the strength gains I can and I'm worried that it's just not possible to do if you're taking enough Tren.

It's something u have to figure out on your own. What works for one guy might not work for u.

It's something u have to figure out on your own. What works for one guy might not work for u.

Yeah, but hearing about what's happened to other people will at least give me an idea of what to shoot for. Thanks!

I am sorting through this same decision now. Started a run of some cut mix I have . 50mg/day each of test p , tren a , and mast p. If that goes well I will adjust the tren up or the test down and keep going. My past cycles with tren I had to bail early due to intolerable sides. Each of those times the test was about 3 times the tren. It's only been a week and it's too early to say much. It is hard for me as I always want that test at about a gram. I LOVE it. It feels weird to have only 350mg/wk test . When the test was at a gram at about the 4th week it was crazy. Strength was getting scary. Nothing I've tried will increase strength like tren ! And it's the biggest I've ever been BUT waking up gasping for breath and feeling like I'm about to die was not worth it. The heaviness in my chest was bad and my BP. So I hope this works or it's no tren for me.

Test has an Anabolic/Androgenic ratio of 100:100, Tren has an Anabolic/Androgenic ratio of 500:500, it is clear which one is the stronger substance. You can bulk, cut or recomp on tren because it supports muscle and strength in both surplus and deficit caloric intake. While it is generally held true in the AAS community that "everyone is different", most seasoned veterans who have many tren cycles under their belt will confirm that tren higher than test is the modern dosing scheme. I only wish that this information was known by myself the first 2-3 tren runs I made. But some guys are the see for yourself type and a few miserable tren experiences will change anyones logic, you can believe that.

Either way you decide make sure to start with tren ace because it's the fastest to get off of if your plan goes to shit.

Great info. I was searching for info on higher tren/ less test for sides. I was told this how it should be run but wasn't sure.

While it is generally held true in the AAS community that "everyone is different", most seasoned veterans who have many tren cycles under their belt will confirm that tren higher than test is the modern dosing scheme. I only wish that this information was known by myself the first 2-3 tren runs I made. .

So is my Test E 750mgs/week Tren E 400mgs/week cycle totally fucked or what? I'm 5 weeks in. Maybe that's why I'm not getting the results I want. The guy that introduced me to gear ran Test E at 500 and Tren E at 200 and so that's what I did, and have done since. Until this cycle I boosted it a bit.

I've tried several ways. I used to always run test higher, like maybe 800 to 500. Then I came to the conclusion that I preferred them equal. On my current cycle I started with them equal at 525 mg wk. I decided to bump up the tren-a to 100mg ED which is the most I have ever tried. My main side with tren-a is a groggy, sleepy, lethargic feeling that was becoming almost unbearable. I keep the tren at 700mg wk, but tweaked the test (TPA) down to 525mg wk and that really helped to a surprising degree.

So is my Test E 750mgs/week Tren E 400mgs/week cycle totally fucked or what? I'm 5 weeks in. Maybe that's why I'm not getting the results I want. The guy that introduced me to gear ran Test E at 500 and Tren E at 200 and so that's what I did, and have done since. Until this cycle I boosted it a bit.

The biggest point I was trying to make was that tren is so anabolic you only need a small amount of test to support sex function. Tren is 5x as anabolic as test so giving your receptors more of the stronger hormone only makes sense. I don't think you have wasted any thing to this point. I do think that a 500-600 mg tren dose will make a huge difference. I'd run the test at 300-500mg max. If you have 7 weeks left you will deff see an improvement.

Back