• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Whats a good elliptical or steeper/elliptical machine?

CowboyPump77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking at the Bowflex M8 Max Trainer for 2300 on Amazon. Need to get a cardio machine I can use. I can't run due to a back injury and being over weight. I have come along way but I am now at a point I need real cardio.

Thanks for any input!

ended up buying the Bowflex Max Trainer 6 for 1700.00. Hope it's worth it!

Nice birthday present for yourself. I'm like you and cant run due to nerve damage in my left leg. Ellipticals are much better than running anyday in my opinion due to very low impact on our body

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice birthday present for yourself. I'm like you and cant run due to nerve damage in my left leg. Ellipticals are much better than running anyday in my opinion due to very low impact on our body

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

God knows I need it...lol and yes we share that "pain" oddly enough like a third of the members here are cripples.....we all lead some hard lives bra!

You like your bowflex’s don’t ya? Lol. Cardio will bring a whole new level of fat loss and discipline. Keep consistent with it.

So far they have not let me down and they seem to build a good product. Im looking at those select a weights but maybe Xmas!!! My wife wants this elliptical as bad as i do....she is tired of me making fun of her "fatty chicken legs"...lol....but they are so yummy!!!!

If you like to get outside and exercise, bicycles are a great option for cardio.

If you like to get outside and exercise, bicycles are a great option for cardio.

thanks for the input. I will likley go down that road but that is prolly a year away! Thanks

I have a Cybex Arch trainer. If your willing to spend the money it’s worth it. My next move is the Concept2 SkiErg. I have the rower but would like the standup also

Do you like your Bowflex M8 Max Trainer for 2300? I am going to buy elliptical machine adn think between Bowflex M8 Max Trainer for 2300 and Proform Hybrid Trainer.

Back