PDA

View Full Version : Need Help ?

RedBird
08-15-2020, 05:02 AM
I get it ! BTC is scary. And you have to be tech-savvy ???
Its to hard and only a woman is smart enough to do it??
I don't get or understand how it works??

Listen to me
Go download cash app and blockchain from your app store
Go through the verification process
I will literally give you a 3 step process
STEP by STEP !!

THEJOKER
08-15-2020, 12:25 PM
Cash app is great to buy btc ans easy.

Great wallets that I like are mycelium ans Blockstream green.

Why? Mycelium is easy no verification and gives you a new BTC address each time.

Blockstream green, same as nice but also has a 24 word security verification just in case you lose phone, Simeon tries to get on the app etc.

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

Oldred91
08-16-2020, 07:46 PM
Ugh.. I need to get with the btc program bc its basically impossible to order anything without it :/ lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

mayhem124
08-17-2020, 02:37 AM
Ugh.. I need to get with the btc program bc its basically impossible to order anything without it :/ lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using TapatalkI finally made the jump to btc and made an order using it. Easy peasy, Mac and Cheesy!

I tried a few wallets and read a lot of reviews. @THEJOKER has a write up that was immensely helpful...Thnx Joker!

I ended up using Exodus as my personal wallet. Then I used a BTC ATM and Cash App to purchase just so I have 2 ways to purchase. Both worked flawlessly.

PM me if you have any questions @Oldred91

Oldred91
08-17-2020, 05:25 AM
I finally made the jump to btc and made an order using it. Easy peasy, Mac and Cheesy!

I tried a few wallets and read a lot of reviews. @THEJOKER has a write up that was immensely helpful...Thnx Joker!

I ended up using Exodus as my personal wallet. Then I used a BTC ATM and Cash App to purchase just so I have 2 ways to purchase. Both worked flawlessly.

PM me if you have any questions @Oldred91Appreciate it mayhem!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

THEJOKER
08-17-2020, 05:51 AM
Itís super easy. Electrum is another easy wallet but it only goes on PC, no app.

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com