• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MK2866 log with Uncle Z

tallchick14

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all! I'm going to be doing a 12-16 week Ostarine cycle using Uncle Z. My goals are to put on some lean mass for a potential figure competition next spring. I will be posting information regarding nutrition, training, and progress (including pics) throughout the cycle. Hope you guys/gals will follow my journey.

I’m looking forward to your log tallchick. You got a great support team here as well as a great husband in your corner. Keep me posted when it lands.

I’m looking forward to your log tallchick. You got a great support team here as well as a great husband in your corner. Keep me posted when it lands.

Will do! Ready to get started!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subbed as well

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

Got some goods in the mail today! Will be taking 10mg (2 pills) of these bad boys first thing in the morning...and every morning for the next twelvish weeks...updates as far as progress and nutrition to follow...

dd23d91da59e4f1f265832c9d9b1cd8f.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Nice TallChick! Now the fun starts.

Definitely going to be fun. Looking forward to her results. She kicks ass in the gym and is so strict on her meal plan. Hell half the time she is telling me not to eat that or no we don’t need to go out to eat! LOL

First workout on MK2866 looked like this...

August 19, 20 Pull day 2

Pull ups to get back warmed up

Racks pulls 3 warm up sets
245 3 sets of 10

Hammer curls 20 for 3 sets of 12

Dumbbells rows 30 for 3 sets of 12

Cable curls 20 for 3 sets of 10

Hammer strength ISO rows 75 for 3 sets of 10

Preacher curls 45 for 3 sets of 10

Weighted decline sit ups 45 for 3 sets of 10

Leg lifts 3 sets of 20

Felt strong and pumps were pretty intense compared to what I’m used to feeling on back day...looking forward to push tomorrow

First workout on MK2866 looked like this...

August 19, 20 Pull day 2

Pull ups to get back warmed up

Racks pulls 3 warm up sets
245 3 sets of 10

Hammer curls 20 for 3 sets of 12

Dumbbells rows 30 for 3 sets of 12

Cable curls 20 for 3 sets of 10

Hammer strength ISO rows 75 for 3 sets of 10

Preacher curls 45 for 3 sets of 10

Weighted decline sit ups 45 for 3 sets of 10

Leg lifts 3 sets of 20

Felt strong and pumps were pretty intense compared to what I’m used to feeling on back day...looking forward to push tomorrow

Nice! Bad ass workout

Max

Hell of a session! Cant wait to see what's you say in 8 weeks or so!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Stats
Height 6’1”
Starting weight 155.8
Estimated body fat 11-13%
Late 30s
3 kids

Goals are to put on as much muscle as possible while staying lean and feminine...I have never tried to bulk before so curious to see what my body can do...starting lifting last year
9329589e73717d466c3b80458816c19c.jpg

3f2dfc06733cc0d84e248540bfaaef4f.jpg

Stats
Height 6’1”
Starting weight 155.8
Late 30s
3 kids

Goals are to put on as much muscle as possible while staying lean and feminine...I have never tried to bulk before so curious to see what my body can do...starting lifting last year

Damn who is that hot chick? Oh my wife! Looking good babe!!

Stats
Height 6’1”
Starting weight 155.8
Late 30s
3 kids

Verra Nice . Definitely staying feminine while having a really great build. Keep it up and make sure to feed your hubby some Popeyes chicken! Lol

Max

Verra Nice . Definitely staying feminine while having a really great build. Keep it up and make sure to feed your hubby some Popeyes chicken! Lol

Max

Oh man that sounds good. Maybe tomorrow after checkins with coach. Don’t tell [mention]Montego1 [/mention]

Yeah me too. She wanted lean gains and not a bloated watery type gains. That’s why I recommended MK2866.

Id say good choice. I "hear" women respond great to them but stoked to actually see it finally

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Id say good choice. I "hear" women respond great to them but stoked to actually see it finally

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Me too! She might stack that with Cardarine in the spring when she cuts. Baby steps for now.

Today was push day...I enjoy training shoulders and tries but will now supplement machines for chest isolation as the barbell and dumbbell chest exercises don’t give me a great pump but are great for strength training

Push day 1 August 20,20

Warm up sets
Incline bench press 95 for 2 sets of 6
Back off 65 for a set of 12
Smith sitting shoulder press (behind head) 95 for 3 sets of 8
Incline dumbbell chest flies 25 for 3 sets of 10
Superset tries on last three sets 10 for 12
Dumbbell lateral raises 10 for 3 sets of 10
Dips until failure- 3 sets of 7
Ab machine 155 for 3 sets of 10
*** add ins
Vertical chest press 95 for 3 sets of 12
Lateral raise machine 50 for 3 sets of 12
Rope tricep extensions 20 for 3 sets of 10
Incline chest press machine 60 for 3 sets of 10
Decline cable flies 17.5 for 3 sets of 10
(May have overdone it today but was waiting for hubs to finish cardio)

Oh and btw I don’t do cardio... hardly ever... but that may have to change as we see how my body responds to the goods

Also running 2IUs of G-tropins everyday... I do this preworkout on training days as I feel it gives me a boost... these are by far my fav out of all that I have tried over the past year and a half... no bloat, no side effects for me at all...

Tomorrow I will post nutrition which may have to change as we see what happens to this giraffe! Lol

Damn Killion 2.0 Here! Doing Work!

Max

Back