• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MethylBlue Nootropic, Euphoric Stim, REVIEW is HERE!

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
www.gymntonic.com
732bd551-72f1-4510-80da-5538a6897099.gif
[h=2]Methyl Blue by MA Labs (Nootropic / Stimulant ) **NEW**[/h]
IcoRating5.gif
[h=3]Product Reviews[/h]
  1. [h=4]New Customer
    IcoRating5.gif
    [/h]Posted by DreadJoRo025 on 13th Aug 2020
    I am writing (and yes I am a new member of the forum) to attest to the excellence and amazing product that is MA Labs Methyl Blue. I have used numerous stimulants for work and also to get through numerous jobs over the past few years ranging from ECA stack, to favorites such as the old Slim Xtreme which despite its “spiked” nature were the gold standard. Nothing has worked quite as well as the stims of the past until I had the chance to purchase this first-class product. I have previously purchased Atteral and Fluoromodafinil from MA Labs/MA Supplements and enjoyed the Fluoromodafinil but did not respond well to Atteral. Overall MA Supplements has always produced quality products and I decided that Methyl Blue would be perhaps the last chance to find a stim that provided the focus and attention like those of former days.

Overall, this is one of the most innovative and impressive supplements I have ever taken. I can see it being recreational, but I found the focus and positive mood effects make working remotely or on complex tasks a breeze. Tolerance does build up quickly and breaks are needed to sustain the effects. It is hard not to go back into the bottle and use this every day as the effects are that impressive, and allow for a constant, dialed in focus with limited side effects or crashes one would expect from stimulant supplements currently on the market.

97e3f2e3-daa9-4c43-8a2f-64f0d4023271.jpg

Purchase METHYL BLUE - CLICK HERE NOW!!

Back