• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TD pics. Thank you team Steroidify (Plus a free gift THANK YOU)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Get in on this deal http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/104040-Where-s-our-auction-people-Ends-Friday-Aug-14th
I jumped on the extra store credit give-away auction last month scoring a few items, almost tripling my cart content for a small investment ultimately getting a huge savings.

Furthermore, these boys tossed in an extra "Free" blister of "extra power" 150's. How great is that? Well worth the auction entree cost..

Thank you guys, it's very much appreciated, I was actually looking into sampling the 150's in the near future, yet this team read my mind, they got in my head, pun intended. :twothumbs:

I'm super excited to use these Ultima-Oxy (drol) in the near future.
Considering how the mailing system is in dismay in some regions, these all came at a respectful T/A.
I'm still happy about that secondary pack of 150's that I never expected.

mCnrNCR.png

BMSw4E9.png

qra8jsq.png

Bonus gift -
tYe8DS5.png
5TWqpc1.jpg

Wow... Those are great pics, man...

Thank you very much for everything you do for us and for the community.

We're honored that you chose to get some stuff from us. You obviously don't need to.

And please let us know how you like them products. :twothumbs:

Wow... Those are great pics, man...

Thank you very much for everything you do for us and for the community.

We're honored that you chose to get some stuff from us. You obviously don't need to.

And please let us know how you like them products. :twothumbs:
You are correct I don't need some items, yet I have been inching to try some of these great products in your line up.
I think beyond just running a particular brand, I like to embrace on the opportunity to grab some items that I've wanted, especially at a price that I can't pass up. :twothumbs:
I tend to have Anadrol-mania, with that said thank you for the great service and very professionally packages blister packs/boxes.

I will leave a review in Sept after my blood work from my GP. Promise!

How is the T/A time typically?

Hard to predict, since we're not living thru typical times.

Also, we have warehouses in several countries and quarantine statuses are varying quite a bit.

Please contact customer service thru the link below mentioning warehouse and your location and they can give you a ballpark based on recent deliveries.

https://steroidify.com/contact-us

Thank you.

IML Gear Cream!
How is the T/A time typically?
Reach out to the Reps they will be more than glad to answer your questions or concerns, far as my experience, considering current times, it was decent enough with a thumbs up!:winkfinger:

Get in on this deal http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/104040-Where-s-our-auction-people-Ends-Friday-Aug-14th
I jumped on the extra store credit give-away auction last month scoring a few items, almost tripling my cart content for a small investment ultimately getting a huge savings.

Furthermore, these boys tossed in an extra "Free" blister of "extra power" 150's. How great is that? Well worth the auction entree cost..

Thank you guys, it's very much appreciated, I was actually looking into sampling the 150's in the near future, yet this team read my mind, they got in my head, pun intended. :twothumbs:

I'm super excited to use these Ultima-Oxy (drol) in the near future.
Considering how the mailing system is in dismay in some regions, these all came at a respectful T/A.
I'm still happy about that secondary pack of 150's that I never expected.

mCnrNCR.png

BMSw4E9.png

qra8jsq.png

Bonus gift -
tYe8DS5.png
5TWqpc1.jpg

Bump

Back