• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG sting?

tilldeath

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Only way I can describe it is a sting. Not when injecting just about 5 min. post for about 5 min. long. I'm guessing BA is the cause? I have 3/10ml insulin syringes and inject 25 units or 250iu equivalent. This was my first time with HCG or Sub q for that matter, all smooth just had to catch myself to not aspirate as I'm used to for IM.

Yep...the BA can do that...try going straighter in on the injection. Sometimes that 45 degree technique will cause more sensitivity to it.

Thx man you nailed it with the 45degree pin, will go 90 and see how it goes next time. Out of curiosity how does one get a sub q spot when close to contest say last few weeks?

Thx man you nailed it with the 45degree pin, will go 90 and see how it goes next time. Out of curiosity how does one get a sub q spot when close to contest say last few weeks?

Just find a spot you can get a pinch. It doesn't have to be admin'd sub q... IM is perfectly Gina as well... May be easier for you.

Back