• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Uncle Z/EP Cyp Log

Oldred91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Pack landed yesterday, was planning to post last night but had some issues with my tapatalk.

Shipping was quick, even with usps being messed up, definitely want to thank Sam and X for the opportunity to do this and also for the help they provided with some shipping issues with usps. Sam was on it as soon as we noticed their was a issue!

Anyhow! Here it is!
Done a little teaser pin yesterday, .5cc in the delt.. one thing I can say about EP is their products are just as smooth as it gets.

I will be starting this week, as of rite now I believe I'm going to just do 200mg a week, split into 2 pins.

9594e0770766e35ef0b7771944cbb79f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Im excited to see how this goes!! Naturally dont expect too much first couple weeks but after that!! I kinda like the idea of running only 200 to cause at that low of a therapy dose theres absolutely no doubt you'll know its legit af when u feel good

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Im excited to see how this goes!! Naturally dont expect too much first couple weeks but after that!! I kinda like the idea of running only 200 to cause at that low of a therapy dose theres absolutely no doubt you'll know its legit af when u feel good

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
That was kinda my thinking Sam, I had thought of doing 300-400mg but, 200mg is a nice spot and feel like a very common amount for trt/cruise for most ppl, so they can get a idea with the bloods from that, tho everyone differs..

Can wait to start it up!

I couldn't help but to do a little test pin when they came, done the .5cc in my left delt bc for whatever reason it's the most sensitive spot for me and I know if I pin it and dont get any soreness or anything that it speaks volumes on the quality! And it was as smooth as it gets!

That some of the smoothest ugl testosterone you’ll find around these parts. Thanks brother and I’m looking forward to your results.
I will agree with that!
I'm looking forward to seeing them.
Thanks for the opportunity to do this!

Just touching back in on this run of ep test cyp,
I'm really enjoying this stuff, definitely feel good on it, as good as I did on my rx test cyp.

I'll periodically be posting on here with just some short updates.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Just touching back in on this run of ep test cyp,
I'm really enjoying this stuff, definitely feel good on it, as good as I did on my rx test cyp.

I'll periodically be posting on here with just some short updates.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hell yea thanks bud!!

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Sam tag me in the new thread when it's up, my phone is horrible with tapatalk lol

@Sherk can we get this thread title changed to "uncle z/ep cyp log" plz?

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

What's up everyone.

Havent gotten the chance to really post.
This last week or so has been shitty, only worked out 3x in the last 8 days.. definitely feeling it too.
But things look like they are/will be getting back to good and I'm going to go start this coming week with a vengeance.

The EP test cyp is still going smooth and I can attest to the fact that I feel good while on it, really has me considering bumping up to 300mg/week doing 100mg mwf

Sam I'll PM you soon to discuss this and see what ya think.

As always hope all is well with everyone and hope yall yave a blessed weekend!

What's up everyone.

Havent gotten the chance to really post.
This last week or so has been shitty, only worked out 3x in the last 8 days.. definitely feeling it too.
But things look like they are/will be getting back to good and I'm going to go start this coming week with a vengeance.

The EP test cyp is still going smooth and I can attest to the fact that I feel good while on it, really has me considering bumping up to 300mg/week doing 100mg mwf

Sam I'll PM you soon to discuss this and see what ya think.

As always hope all is well with everyone and hope yall yave a blessed weekend!

Gotcha. I can tell ya now tho, dose doesn't matter too much just keep a constant dose of whatever mg so blood test will be accurate

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Back