• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cloudy deca 250mg/ml

Decacloud

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello.brew 50ml deca 250mg/ml
Ba2%
Bb18%
Mct oil
Heat up to 135c
But after cool down ... deca get cloudy like crystal .
What was the problem?
I think that problem is mct carrier oil
Brew test p sustanon tren a eq Anadrol and dianabol they are clear like water

Hello.brew 50ml deca 250mg/ml
Ba2%
Bb18%
Mct oil
Heat up to 135c
But after cool down ... deca get cloudy like crystal .
What was the problem?
I think that problem is mct carrier oil
Brew test p sustanon tren a eq Anadrol and dianabol they are clear like water
When you said it was cool, did you pour it at room temps? If it was slightly warmer almost on the hot side, you could have melted the filter membranes.
Bake it at 225F, or about 20 mins, and stir..

remove it and let cool for 24hrs, just cover the top with a paper towel.. Let sit for near 24 hrs..

than look at it again and see how it is..

When you said it was cool, did you pour it at room temps? If it was slightly warmer almost on the hot side, you could have melted the filter membranes.
Bake it at 225F, or about 20 mins, and stir..

remove it and let cool for 24hrs, just cover the top with a paper towel.. Let sit for near 24 hrs..

than look at it again and see how it is..
I didn't filter it.just brew and let it cool down.
Nothing change bake it at 120celsius after an hour same. there are like white crystals in oil.
Don't know ... maybe reason is low purity

I didn't filter it.just brew and let it cool down.
Nothing change bake it at 120celsius after an hour same. there are like white crystals in oil.
Don't know ... maybe reason is low purity

if it's still crystallizing that is because it has not melted long enough, or they cut a lot of corners during the manufacturing process and there's a lot of residues Left behind..
try and heat it longer and continuously stir It once it cools down then you can filter it.. before you run it through the regular filter pour it through 2 coffee filters..then use the regular filtration system and once you do that reheat it again..
after you do that, that's when you can add the solvents..

if it's still crystallizing that is because it has not melted long enough, or they cut a lot of corners during the manufacturing process and there's a lot of residues Left behind..
try and heat it longer and continuously stir It once it cools down then you can filter it.. before you run it through the regular filter pour it through 2 coffee filters..then use the regular filtration system and once you do that reheat it again..
after you do that, that's when you can add the solvents..

Never had such problem.brew dianabol and oxandrolone too.
I filter only once with pvdf ... don't know what is the reason. I leave it on hot plate more thanw45min but nothing change.I think that proplem is purity .

Never had such problem.brew dianabol and oxandrolone too.
I filter only once with pvdf ... don't know what is the reason. I leave it on hot plate more thanw45min but nothing change.I think that proplem is purity .
It's hard to say.

If you have some left over send it away for testing, including the oil that was brewed.
Sorry to hear this man.

Not enough bb on it . Also if u used water bath it could have mositure in it .

now I'm not trying to be funny I'm being serious, does it have an odor to it that would remind you of cocaine?
this is just my personal observation that a majority of the time I have noticed that odor with nandrolone deca..
does it have an odor to it at all and what was the texture like..

now I'm not trying to be funny I'm being serious, does it have an odor to it that would remind you of cocaine?
this is just my personal observation that a majority of the time I have noticed that odor with nandrolone deca..
does it have an odor to it at all and what was the texture like..

Supplier wrote me "Our factory send boldenone base to you.Cause they made a mistake" 😁😁😁😁
Thank u

Supplier wrote me "Our factory send boldenone base to you.Cause they made a mistake" 😁😁😁😁
Thank u

Jesus Christ at least they openly admitted and they were aware of it and they let you know, with that being said I would stay a customer only because they extended themselves to let you know about a problem and that goes a long way

Jesus Christ at least they openly admitted and they were aware of it and they let you know, with that being said I would stay a customer only because they extended themselves to let you know about a problem and that goes a long way

Yes also she will sent me boldenone and winstrol(add as a gift) for free

Yes also she will sent me boldenone and winstrol(add as a gift) for free

again that is very huge that they openly admitted the mistake that goes to show a lot about their character. do not judge a company for the mistake that they may have made, but rather judge them for how they correct it and what they do there after..

keep us posted on how you make out!

again that is very huge that they openly admitted the mistake that goes to show a lot about their character. do not judge a company for the mistake that they may have made, but rather judge them for how they correct it and what they do there after..

keep us posted on how you make out!
Thank u .
If need any recipe.I can share them.
Anadrol.dianabol.water base winstrol and basic steroids like testosterones boldenone tren a ...

Get Shredded!
You can save that bold base somehow, I think.

Seems if he mixed it at 250mg/ml he could dilute to whatever successful recipe guys use for bold base at say...100mg/ml? Not sure he even wants bold anyway but I would try to save it. I got sent primo ace instead of primo enanthate once and I was going crazy because my recipe wasn't working, even at 100mg/ml when I cut it in half. First time I didn't do any testing on the raws first (go figure...of course). I ended up shitcanning 100g of primo. OUCH!

I wouldn't want bold base but I'd hate to toss it too.

Seems if he mixed it at 250mg/ml he could dilute to whatever successful recipe guys use for bold base at say...100mg/ml? Not sure he even wants bold anyway but I would try to save it. I got sent primo ace instead of primo enanthate once and I was going crazy because my recipe wasn't working, even at 100mg/ml when I cut it in half. First time I didn't do any testing on the raws first (go figure...of course). I ended up shitcanning 100g of primo. OUCH!

I wouldn't want bold base but I'd hate to toss it too.

Never hear about boldenone base in bodybuilding . I have 25g :D

Pin that shit and let us know how bad it hurts!

I had some sust one time that wouldn't clear up no matter how long or high I cooked it. Ended up tossing it. Not sure what I got but it wasn't sust and blew out any filter I tried to run it through.

Yes they made a mistake ... supplier wrote me that they send boldenone base

yep....was gonna edit my post and say I'm 99% sure that is not deca.

Sounds like an honest source the way they handled it.

Last edited:
Thank u .
If need any recipe.I can share them.
Anadrol.dianabol.water base winstrol and basic steroids like testosterones boldenone tren a ...
Im good on needing any, yet by all means go ahead and post them for people to see and take home notes from up..
share you recipes

Back