• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Freedom pharma

I have looked on all the ones I’m a member of and can’t find them , I’ve ran there tren e and so far it’s the best I’ve ever ran although I do have some jpal and haven’t ran that so it may change anyhow ya just looking for some more info on them hopefully

Of course their tren e is the best you have ever run. No one saw this coming, right? :sheep:
I have looked on all the ones I’m a member of and can’t find them , I’ve ran there tren e and so far it’s the best I’ve ever ran although I do have some jpal and haven’t ran that so it may change anyhow ya just looking for some more info on them hopefully

I've have an idea, why don't you ask whoever you got this "best tren ever" for more info

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

Got it in a bulk bag of goodies so not much known about it , but ya I get where you guys are coming from

Back