• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mpmd hrt unboxing(super intersting)

I too would like to hear you're outlook on this Brother.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I was not going to show it because I want to make sure my papa got it first and was able to get his bloods done over the year and see what and how it affects him (in all ways). Below:

Advanced Way Of Taking TRT+/Anti-Aging by Layering/Stacking:
Layering the compounds rather than taking them alone could have some advantageous affects. Currently, TRT dosing is between 50-400mg of testosterone IM injections. For ease of discussion 240mg-340mg will be selected as the target dose. Over 40yrs old.
Advanced Regimen:
100mg-150mg IM Testosterone Cypionate every 5th day
50mg-100mg IM Nandrolone Decanoate every 5th day
25mg Proviron twice a day (12 hour half life)
40mg of TU capsule(Jantenzo)once a week for longevity of the base testosterone family or 1/5 ml:20units Test undecanoate inj
**GH 2iu generic/500mg Metformin
Results should be: Low androgenic sides, Low progesterone sides, Low prolactin mobilization, very little conversion, extraordinary blood stability, high libido, faster healing and recovery, very little bloating, few AI needed to suppress estrogen and he has cabergoline just in case.m(never needed it at low dose).He is choosing the injectable version of testosterone u. It is lke a tiny dose. Unless insurance covers Jatenzo.

Max
A Plan for dad is a plan for me in the future. Lol

Back