PDA

View Full Version : HGH Frag question

DragonNRG
08-05-2020, 07:06 AM
First time running Frag but I keep reading that it should be cloudy when itís reconstituted.

It doesnít seem cloudy, does this look normal?

DragonNRG
10-04-2020, 08:16 AM
Shameless bump

WesleyInman
10-04-2020, 10:59 AM
This was a huge topic of debate like a decade ago more so then now.

Frag can be cloudy and it can be clear. It really has to do with the way it was manufactured to be quite honest.

The old school mentality was that if your Frag was not cloudy, it was fake, and that by no means is true whatsoever.

Many labs use acetic acid 1% or other compounds which would eliminate the cloudiness.

The cloudiness is from a complex explanation "The chemical sequence of HGH Fragment is such that it contains very hydrophobic amino acids. Hydrophobic amino acids are very difficult to dissolve"

DragonNRG
10-05-2020, 10:43 AM
This was a huge topic of debate like a decade ago more so then now.

Frag can be cloudy and it can be clear. It really has to do with the way it was manufactured to be quite honest.

The old school mentality was that if your Frag was not cloudy, it was fake, and that by no means is true whatsoever.

Many labs use acetic acid 1% or other compounds which would eliminate the cloudiness.

The cloudiness is from a complex explanation "The chemical sequence of HGH Fragment is such that it contains very hydrophobic amino acids. Hydrophobic amino acids are very difficult to dissolve"

Thanks for the info! It makes sense and I can feel the frag working on the days I use it.