• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloods

Ladysman1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone do bloods on monster labs goodies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is our most recent...

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/103577-Monster-Test-E-500-Bloods

there are many of them posted in our forum here if you want to dig around. There are also many others on another forum we sponsor. Check out our review thread bro.

Those are pretty good numbers for 200MG a week. Pretty impressed. Thanks triple OT.... I’ll keep digging around. Saw your web page. Was wondering if you do any bulk pricing? I came over from HCU and really enjoying what I’m seeing from other sponsors here.

Those are pretty good numbers for 200MG a week. Pretty impressed. Thanks triple OT.... I’ll keep digging around. Saw your web page. Was wondering if you do any bulk pricing? I came over from HCU and really enjoying what I’m seeing from other sponsors here.

we have been known to wheel and deal for a sizable order. I will PM you.

we have been known to wheel and deal for a sizable order. I will PM you.

Awesome! When u pm me I’ll let you know the couple labs I been with for a very long time over at HCU. Turkey said I would definitely like it here.

Awesome! When u pm me I’ll let you know the couple labs I been with for a very long time over at HCU. Turkey said I would definitely like it here.

PM sent

IML Gear Cream!
I’m not sure how many posts I’ve made yet. Won’t let me message back yet.

Thats strange. You only need 10 posts, you have well above that. Not sure why it won’t let you send a message.

Thats strange. You only need 10 posts, you have well above that. Not sure why it won’t let you send a message.

Yeah I’m not sure and I still currently can’t post a message or private message anyone LOL do you happen to have a Wickr .... i’m not sure why it won’t even pop up for me to be able to message anyone all I can do is “a post

Tapatalk. That's a weird one

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yeah I’m not sure and I still currently can’t post a message or private message anyone LOL do you happen to have a Wickr .... i’m not sure why it won’t even pop up for me to be able to message anyone all I can do is “a post

thats strange bro. Try to use the website version, non tapatalk, and see if that works. If not let me know and I will have admin look into your priveledges here.

Back