• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Td

beastmode1985

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just got my pack to set me up for the next phase of my cycle,, and in about 4 wks,, ill add tren.. just waitng on some caber...

Attachments

• pharma order1111.jpg
    pharma order1111.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
Damn son. It tougher to find ammo than anabolics these days. Get big and make loud noises.

Damn son. It tougher to find ammo than anabolics these days. Get big and make loud noises.

yea its becomming like unicorns,, hard as fuck to find, lol,, but i did just order 500rds and 200 rds yet i got comming ,, i like to shoot, so i gotta keep some if shit hits the fan,, but some to play as well..

Excellent!!! Glad to see others get great service from Basic like I have! What kind of 9mm you got? I am not a 9mm guy...prefer 357mag but i do have this cheap as fuck Hi-point 9mm that has been abused to hell and back. People say they suck but after some slight clean up on the feed ramps(seems to be common on them) it has only jammed once or twice in roughly a 1200 rounds. For $175.00 I aint complaining. If i want to show off I whip out my pump shotgun collection and my twin set of Ruger .357 GP100s .....One is name Truth, the other Justice....yes i am silly like that...lol... I enjoy the old cowboy style guns...

I have a marlin 4670 lever action rifle but want to grab one of these next in either 4670 or 44 magnum.... but I may just get the .357 mag version with silencer for tactical reasons...lol and since I have thousands upon thousands of round of .357 ammo
https://www.henryusa.com/rifles/lever-action-x-model-45-70/
Anyways sorry to get off topic.... great score!!!

Excellent!!! Glad to see others get great service from Basic like I have! What kind of 9mm you got? I am not a 9mm guy...prefer 357mag but i do have this cheap as fuck Hi-point 9mm that has been abused to hell and back. People say they suck but after some slight clean up on the feed ramps(seems to be common on them) it has only jammed once or twice in roughly a 1200 rounds. For $175.00 I aint complaining. If i want to show off I whip out my pump shotgun collection and my twin set of Ruger .357 GP100s .....One is name Truth, the other Justice....yes i am silly like that...lol... I enjoy the old cowboy style guns...

I have a marlin 4670 lever action rifle but want to grab one of these next in either 4670 or 44 magnum.... but I may just get the .357 mag version with silencer for tactical reasons...lol and since I have thousands upon thousands of round of .357 ammo
https://www.henryusa.com/rifles/lever-action-x-model-45-70/
Anyways sorry to get off topic.... great score!!!

my 9mm is an str-9,, its like a glock clone,, i love it,, i also have a marlin 30\30,, an AR 556.,, a few bolt action rifles for hunting anything from fox to elk, and a semi shotgun and a pump,,https://grabagun.com/ that place is ligit ,, and cheap,, im about to reload my ammo , ive been saving my brass of all calibers for the time to reload,,,, and the time is now,, im gonna be getting a 45 cal 1911 , once they are back in stock

but yes back on topic,,, pharmacom is my go to ugl,, never had in issue ,, always get results..

Back