• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

quality hgh ?

Hey bro, I think I can answer this question over anyone else on here on this board. I'm not knocking on Z here as we all now he's got killer products but I've tested 5 times from four different sponsors on this board. PM if you have any questions. Also, just look for my labs under the "Labs" section if you want proof.

I have ran quite a few different sources as well. I am not pushing Z as I am not that kind of rep. I am on the customer service side of things but I have done labs as well as Repo and HeavyIron and the Generic HGH from the Uncle has came the closest to Pharma Grade as anyone else I have seen. We are also running a 20% off promo on Ironmagazineforums.com for the FOUR most inspirational stories so you could STEAL some HGH right now! Thanks Roids, I appreciate your input and know you are solid with your information!

I hope I am not out of line but I am also researching reliable sources for GH. Could I PM
You guys on info? RoidsR4m3, I pm -ed you earlier if that's OK?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I hope I am not out of line but I am also researching reliable sources for GH. Could I PM
You guys on info? RoidsR4m3, I pm -ed you earlier if that's OK?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yeah for sure brother. Also if you check in the Z section here and on ironmags you will see the hgh serum tests I am talking about.

LOL why are people still pushing unclez?? I got bunk gear from him, 2 resends caught by customs. horrible packaging on first resend had broken vials. There are far to many great domestic sources with a lot less issues

LOL why are people still pushing unclez?? I got bunk gear from him, 2 resends caught by customs. horrible packaging on first resend had broken vials. There are far to many great domestic sources with a lot less issues

If you have really had all these issues why havent you contacted me or another rep in hopes of making things right? I handle all customer satisfaction issues. First, if you got Euro-Pharmacies, the chances of that being "Bunk" gear are next to impossible. The Quality Assurance for that lab are top notch. Everything and every batch is tested with rigorous standards before they even are available for sales. UncleZ also is one of few sources who offers both Intl and dom products so people have the choice if they are worried about customs.

I would like to help you with the issue you have had so if you PM your info and order number then I will gladly take care of you.

Back