• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ironlion appreciation

JUICY J

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Earlier this week. i decided to try a new sponsor. I was happy with my normal guy. But i kept reading a lot about the orange tops ironlion has. So with my old sponsor i just went on the website and ordered what i needed. figured it would be the same with ironlion. Man was i wrong. I got scammed out of $375 because i didnt take the time to read through the threads. I reached out to Rehh and ironlion support. Ironlion immediately gave me a discount off my order. Then Rehh went above and beyond for me and was able to secure me another discount for my next order through ironlion.

I think this speaks volumes to the type of sponsor/rep. these guys are. I fucked up cuz i didnt take the time to read. They didnt have to help me out at all. I couldnt be more grateful and i am looking forward to continue doing business with the ironlion team.

Order is on the way. I'll post bloods if i can find a place in my neck of the woods

Earlier this week. i decided to try a new sponsor. I was happy with my normal guy. But i kept reading a lot about the orange tops ironlion has. So with my old sponsor i just went on the website and ordered what i needed. figured it would be the same with ironlion. Man was i wrong. I got scammed out of $375 because i didnt take the time to read through the threads. I reached out to Rehh and ironlion support. Ironlion immediately gave me a discount off my order. Then Rehh went above and beyond for me and was able to secure me another discount for my next order through ironlion.

I think this speaks volumes to the type of sponsor/rep. these guys are. I fucked up cuz i didnt take the time to read. They didnt have to help me out at all. I couldnt be more grateful and i am looking forward to continue doing business with the ironlion team.

Order is on the way. I'll post bloods if i can find a place in my neck of the woods
Iron lion is amazing. They treat customers and reps very good. Have amazing communication and let's be real...the product is off the chain.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Thanks, did what I could, always feel bad for guys that get scammed from these lowlifes.

Hope you enjoy those kits, let us know how they work for you.

Last edited:
Back