• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

On Cycle Supplementation

Sponx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Howdy Guys,

Just wanted your feedback on some on-cycle supplements I have been pondering, want to know everyone's feedback - if you guys don't mind!

I have heard about taking the following supplements, for when on-cycle (of the course this is gathered from different sources):

• Milk Thistle - 1000mg
  • Alpha Lipoic Acid - 600mg
  • N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) - 600mg
  • TUDCA - 250mg
  • Hawthorn Berry - 1000mg
  • Celery Seed Extract - 75mg
  • Himalaya LiverCare/Liv. 52 - 375 mg

I had my bloodwork recently done and my levels are good; however, I want to ensure I keep my organs healthy and staying that way.

Do you guys feel taking all these (or some of these) on cycle is beneficial or overkill?

Thank you everyone in advanced for your feedback.

Howdy Guys,

Just wanted your feedback on some on-cycle supplements I have been pondering, want to know everyone's feedback - if you guys don't mind!

I have heard about taking the following supplements, for when on-cycle (of the course this is gathered from different sources):

• Milk Thistle - 1000mg
  • Alpha Lipoic Acid - 600mg
  • N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) - 600mg
  • TUDCA - 250mg
  • Hawthorn Berry - 1000mg
  • Celery Seed Extract - 75mg
  • Himalaya LiverCare/Liv. 52 - 375 mg

I had my bloodwork recently done and my levels are good; however, I want to ensure I keep my organs healthy and staying that way.

Do you guys feel taking all these (or some of these) on cycle is beneficial or overkill?

Thank you everyone in advanced for your feedback.

What’s your cycle look like? All of those are good. You might be ok to drop a few but still better be safe then sorry right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9901cefa66e66209e7ef825552c98968.plist

ef4982c2fba5a22291279f5501799501.plist

This is a decent powder with a good mix and easy to use. I like your list. R-ala is a effective version of alpha lipoid acid. Check out SAMe as well.

Max

What’s your cycle look like? All of those are good. You might be ok to drop a few but still better be safe then sorry right?

Right now, I am running the following:
T400 - 400mg
Tren E - 200mg
Masteron - 200mg
EQ250 - 250mg

Pinning every 3-5 days, currently.

Looking to run this cycle for about 8 weeks, or so. Then starting PCT...

Yes, looking to be more safe than sorry!

T400 - 400mg
Tren E - 200mg
Masteron - 200mg
EQ250 - 250mg

No orals then. You should be cool just to be on the safe side with Tudca, Nac maybe Thistle and of course a multi, D3 etc.
That Liver Scrub that Max mentioned would also be super nice. Just mix in with pre workout, BCAA or post workout drink!

T400 - 400mg
Tren E - 200mg
Masteron - 200mg
EQ250 - 250mg

I don't see any toxic orals listed, so all the liver support is overkill unless you're drinking.

And milk thistle is almost worthless.

No orals then. You should be cool just to be on the safe side with Tudca, Nac maybe Thistle and of course a multi, D3 etc.
That Liver Scrub that Max mentioned would also be super nice. Just mix in with pre workout, BCAA or post workout drink!

Your feedback is super appreciated, thank you.

I will addon that I take the current vitamins/supplements in addition (and I have been for years now):

CoQ10 - 100mg
5-HTP
- 200mg
Omega Fish Oil - 1250mg
L-Arginine - 2110mg
Maca - 1000mg
Optimum Nutrition ZMA - 450mg Magnesium / 30mg Zinc / 10.5mg B6
Optimum Nutrition Multi-vitamin (Opti-Men, Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin D, E, B12 for Immune Support Mens Daily Multivitamin Supplement)
8DjtaFnJGjF9cAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

I will be sure to look into adding the Liver Scrub mix, never heard of it before.

Anything else I may be missing?

Last edited:
I don't see any toxic orals listed, so all the liver support is overkill unless you're drinking.

And milk thistle is almost worthless.

Yeah, I am not doing any orals right now. Would this be just for the liver, or are there are organ/internal benefits that these include? And is 'overkill' unsafe? Just curious.

Yeah, I am not doing any orals right now. Would this be just for the liver, or are there are organ/internal benefits that these include? And is 'overkill' unsafe? Just curious.

Most supps that you overkill on will just be pissed out. There's a few that can bite you though. With what you've listed, I see a lot of liver support and some bp support. Am I wrong? I think all the liver support is probably unnecessary given that you aren't running any orals. Leave it at nac 1g ed and/or some tudca.

The stuff you have that looks like it is for bp support can be helpful if you're not already prone to high bp. If you have existing high bp, then they probably won't help much. At least, in my experience.

Most supps that you overkill on will just be pissed out. There's a few that can bite you though. With what you've listed, I see a lot of liver support and some bp support. Am I wrong? I think all the liver support is probably unnecessary given that you aren't running any orals. Leave it at nac 1g ed and/or some tudca.

The stuff you have that looks like it is for bp support can be helpful if you're not already prone to high bp. If you have existing high bp, then they probably won't help much. At least, in my experience.

I am actually prone to high BP, so I am looking to ensure I have support to keep it lowered.
With that said, would that change your opinion on what I should keep with on the listed products?

Can you provide insight into the major difference between NAC and TUDCA? Which would you go with?

Thank you for your feedback, it's much appreciated!

IML Gear Cream!
I am actually prone to high BP, so I am looking to ensure I have support to keep it lowered.
With that said, would that change your opinion on what I should keep with on the listed products?

Can you provide insight into the major difference between NAC and TUDCA? Which would you go with?

Gluthianone study results:

Treatment with glutathione significantly improved ALT levels. In addition, CAP values were significantly reduced in ALT responders. Our pilot study suggests that oral administration of glutathione supports hepatic metabolism and improves NAFLD. To elucidate the mechanism behind the beneficial effects of glutathione, further studies that examine the incorporation of orally administrated glutathione into the liver and the effects on the host redox system using stable isotope-labeled glutathione and animal models are required. Large-scale clinical trials are necessary to confirm the therapeutic effects of glutathione. I use 2 grams daily

Tudca study:

Serum ALT, AST and ALP levels in TUDCA(750mg)group and AST levels in UDCA group were significantly reduced as compared with baseline (P<0.05). Levels were lowered significantly in TUDCA.

NAC Study:

N-acetylcysteine can improve liver function in patients with elevated liver enzymes. Better results may be achievable in a longer follow up studies. I use 600mg.

Just something to review. Some older research I had saved. My personal dosages have changed since then. Cardio yearound is what helped my BP/HR overall. I used to only do small amounts and never during a bulk....mistake!!

Max

Gluthianone study results:

Treatment with glutathione significantly improved ALT levels. In addition, CAP values were significantly reduced in ALT responders. Our pilot study suggests that oral administration of glutathione supports hepatic metabolism and improves NAFLD. To elucidate the mechanism behind the beneficial effects of glutathione, further studies that examine the incorporation of orally administrated glutathione into the liver and the effects on the host redox system using stable isotope-labeled glutathione and animal models are required. Large-scale clinical trials are necessary to confirm the therapeutic effects of glutathione. I use 2 grams daily

Tudca study:

Serum ALT, AST and ALP levels in TUDCA(750mg)group and AST levels in UDCA group were significantly reduced as compared with baseline (P<0.05). Levels were lowered significantly in TUDCA.

NAC Study:

N-acetylcysteine can improve liver function in patients with elevated liver enzymes. Better results may be achievable in a longer follow up studies. I use 600mg.

Just something to review. Some older research I had saved. My personal dosages have changed since then. Cardio yearound is what helped my BP/HR overall. I used to only do small amounts and never during a bulk....mistake!!

Max

Thank you for sharing this information.

I was thinking of maybe going the TUDCA route, since what I have been reading is more of a natural supplement vs. NAC which is more-so lab made. Correct me if I am mistaken, please!

And yeah, my body always needs 'some' kind of cardio - so I have been trying to be consistent there.

Your body is a lab, so experiment. You have to find what works for you. Having said that, I tried everything and the kitchen sink method for bp and finally had to bite the bullet and go legit rx meds. In the long run they work and are a lot cheaper.

Nac and tudca are both at the top of my list for daily liver support. I've used both separately and even at the same time. But if you're not abusing your liver, then they aren't needed.

9901cefa66e66209e7ef825552c98968.plist

ef4982c2fba5a22291279f5501799501.plist

This is a decent powder with a good mix and easy to use. I like your list. R-ala is a effective version of alpha lipoid acid. Check out SAMe as well.

Max

Where do you buy ??

Your feedback is super appreciated, thank you.

I will addon that I take the current vitamins/supplements in addition (and I have been for years now):

CoQ10 - 100mg
5-HTP
- 200mg
Omega Fish Oil - 1250mg
L-Arginine - 2110mg
Maca - 1000mg
Optimum Nutrition ZMA - 450mg Magnesium / 30mg Zinc / 10.5mg B6
Optimum Nutrition Multi-vitamin (Opti-Men, Vitamin C, Zinc and Vitamin D, E, B12 for Immune Support Mens Daily Multivitamin Supplement)
8DjtaFnJGjF9cAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

I will be sure to look into adding the Liver Scrub mix, never heard of it before.

Anything else I may be missing?

That looks awesome man! I take the same but the 5 HTP.
I do take Tumeric and Cinnamon as well. But like MultiSlacking said. No toxic orals then all that Liver support isn’t necessary but I would still take one just because.

That looks awesome man! I take the same but the 5 HTP.
I do take Tumeric and Cinnamon as well. But like MultiSlacking said. No toxic orals then all that Liver support isn’t necessary but I would still take one just because.

Thank you - appreciate the feedback, helps me know that my own personal research has been going well, so far. Lol!

I used to take Tumeric but stopped, thinking about getting that going again. Why the Cinnamon? Just curious, lol.

Thank you - appreciate the feedback, helps me know that my own personal research has been going well, so far. Lol!

I used to take Tumeric but stopped, thinking about getting that going again. Why the Cinnamon? Just curious, lol.

Definitely on the right track my man! Safety is of upmost importance.

The Cinnamon has great antioxidant properties, helps control blood sugar and helps as a anti inflammatory.

Back