• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Your longest cycle?

nby

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What was your longest cycle? Did it get you on TRT or did you recover (if so, what PCT and perhaps bloodwork?) What did it get you in terms of gains during cycle and what did you keep?

I started around Febuary and have so much gear lying around I'm still on.. and I'm not on TRT (quite hard to get over here). So that's about 6 months already and going for another 2 before going for PCT. I think I might already be pushing it as I don't want to come off but don't want to risk infertility/TRT etc.

What's your story? :winkfinger:

18 weeks. I am not on trt. A solid clomid/aromasin PCT always get my natty test levels into the 600s, and my LH and FSH bounce back quickly as well.

Is it weird to say I actually enjoy PCT?

my longest cycle is now i have been on now for 7 months. and am about to run a huge long cycle i need help.but damn i look and feel good i can not even think about what i am going to look lkie after this cycle of test 1g ,npp and tren a.but i have cruized some during those 7 months with just test e like 200-300mg a week.i will probally try to recover pct after this cycle if i do great if i dont i will just get back on trt.i am 35 years old now and am done with kids.

same here^^^i have once or twice in the past with absolutly no pct, only lost a little weight and didn't have any problems at all. but everybody is different. now i like to do hard cycles between 12-20 weeks, depending on what they are and cruise for a few months after a hard cycle.

7 months and only did 6 wks pct and had to get back on. life got real boring. i kept getting it as hard as i was while on and lost quite a bit, but i also stopped eating right too. so i guess i just really shocked my body.

either way, i think its safe to say im hooked. damnit!!

I plan on never coming off!! Why would you want to come off jus to lose most of your gains, I would rather jus stay on and keep everything. I do plan on running a lower dose jus to cruz at for a little while then ramp it back up. I can deal with having to pin myself for the rest of my life.

14 wks cyp,12 wks Deca prior....cruise control from this point forward though.

I plan on never coming off!! Why would you want to come off jus to lose most of your gains, I would rather jus stay on and keep everything. I do plan on running a lower dose jus to cruz at for a little while then ramp it back up. I can deal with having to pin myself for the rest of my life.
If you do good PCT and watch your diet/routine, you should be able to keep MOST of the muscle you put on. Water will obviously come off. But hey, whatever works for you I guess.

I definantly think you need to think about it's a life changing desicion. I am not by any means saying everyone should do it. I know that the pros never come off test. It's my personal goal to one day to try and achieve that size I realize the chances of that happening are slim to non but I don't want to look back and say I wished I would have tired harder or done more.

I definantly think you need to think about it's a life changing desicion. I am not by any means saying everyone should do it. I know that the pros never come off test. It's my personal goal to one day to try and achieve that size I realize the chances of that happening are slim to non but I don't want to look back and say I wished I would have tired harder or done more.

I don't wanna come off too but there's a life after this you know :) Perhaps you'll be done with this sport in a few years time and you'd wish you weren't on T the rest of your life because you made a lifetime decision back then.

My thoguhts exactly!! That being said i have started my cruise of 250mg of test E into my next cycle of test E and tren.

I like the sounds of that cycle! What were your gains like from this? Were You able to keep most of them in between cycles?

Looking back it was only around 15-17lbs mostly this cycle just changed my overall physique in a big way. My arms looked like they were about 20% bigger after and I kept the appearance and size with a good pct and 1000iu hcg for the 20weeks + a Triptorelin shot.

Looking back it was only around 15-17lbs mostly this cycle just changed my overall physique in a big way. My arms looked like they were about 20% bigger after and I kept the appearance and size with a good pct and 1000iu hcg for the 20weeks + a Triptorelin shot.

What benefits do you attribute to the tiptorelin? I've never used it before

Once you pin Tript with in 2days you will notice your balls have dropped big time. THe stuff is like HCG on crack

Get Shredded!
I am not a doctor but the way I look at it is test is a naturally occurring hormone in your body, granted the levels which I run it at are not normal to the human body. I will run 500 mg of test for about 16 to 20 weeks. I'll then just cruise for awhile at 250mg a week for a few months then bump it back up to 500 mg. I found that these numbers jus work well for me. I haven't had any medical problems at all while doing this I actually think it keeps me healthier. Again this is all my opinion and I am not trying to state it as fact. I typically only run test but I did jus start tren and eq for a comp I have coming up

ive been on since feb this year and plan on coming off in dec.... to get my girl pregnant then im going right back on blast and cruise come off as needed

ive been on since feb this year and plan on coming off in dec.... to get my girl pregnant then im going right back on blast and cruise come off as needed
How're you planning to restart your natural testosterone production?

18 weeks. I am not on trt. A solid clomid/aromasin PCT always get my natty test levels into the 600s, and my LH and FSH bounce back quickly as well.

im with ya. Dont think its good to suppress ur body for extended periods

Gonna come off in 7 weeks, so starting PCT after 35 weeks of fun. Going for:

1-8 Torem 60mg/day (120mg first 14 days)
1-8 Tamox 20mg/day

HCG blast prior to PCT.
Pretty heavy but can't stand clomid and need to recover good from this.

It seems fun at the time, but then you look back and go "what the hell was I on?"
You guys would laugh if you knew the things I do when I'm on PCT.

same here^^^i have once or twice in the past with absolutly no pct, only lost a little weight and didn't have any problems at all. but everybody is different. now i like to do hard cycles between 12-20 weeks, depending on what they are and cruise for a few months after a hard cycle.

I'd murder a small child to see your physique.

Last edited:
I have heard it both ways, if you never come off you can't have kids anymore. I have also heard you can still have kids because test doesnt kill your sperm you jus don't make your natural test. Anyone know for sure if you don't come off can you still have kids?

I've been on something since April 2010

Back