• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is Organic Food A Scam?

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is Organic Food A Scam?

Dr. Thomas O'Connor, aka The Anabolic Doc, explains whether or not organic food is actually healthier.

As food culture and health has evolved over the years, vegan diets and grass-fed organic foods have been on the rise. But when it comes to the organic label slapped on food across grocery stores - is it legitimately healthier or just a scam? In our latest GI Exclusive interview, the Anabolic Doc goes into detail on what you should be eating to stay healthy as a bodybuilder.

https://youtu.be/q8Awb_VsosA

It is very subjective I believe it depends on the type of produce/meat you are buying.

When you are paying for something you aren't getting, you are being deceived. Setting aside quality concerns because they can cut both ways, organic is marketed as being healthier and more "sustainable", both of which are generally false.

If a tomato is grown without chemical and not sprayed with pesticides, how can it not be healthier than one that is?

Next thing will be trans-fats aren’t any worse than pure oils.

Yes

This is what i do for a living. I am A Food Safety & Qality/Programs Manager and Organic is a certification our establishment has. Its true what they say organic is very subjective because organic is not equivalent to healthy. Organic means it was never treated with antibiotics and was raised in a free environment. it also means everything they were fed is organic. However the industry allows companies use ingredients or compounds that are not organic treat the product with non organic antimicrobials. Personally i would never choose an organic steak over a grass fed steak.

They have USDA beef here at our Costco and many of the restaurants buy it and serve it. I think they do so because, in spite of the heavier cost, the tourist palate is not familiar with anything grass fed or otherwise. I recently bought some USDA Prime NY and I though "Meh". Then three days later we bought some Sonora beef from Walmart and it was amazing, pure and simple. Even our pork taste more pig like. I think Andrew Zimmern had a way to describe that. Farmers here just don't have the money to use science and chemistry so lots of out vegetable and other foods are organic due to neglect.

Also, specially with animals its being considered by many that this is in humane. Because on the amount of profits, i a cow is sick or ill and needs antibiotics to heal or get better they rather let it suffer that let it lose its identity of organic or even worst they will treated and still call it organic leaving it up to the plants to identify them and prevent it from reaching the customer.

I think the powders are easier to implement in your food, and they have amazing effects on your health. The only problem is finding them.

Yes ,it so a scam .

Just no way to produce food that hasn't been altered to some degree these days.

Just looks t the kids these days . High school football lines could start in nfl .plus I don't remember that many girls in high so developed

I don't think organic food is a scam, and I hate when people assume that. I have increased the amount of organic food in my diet, and I have seen a massive difference since then. For example, each morning I start with a smoothie, and I always add some beet powder. It is perfect since it has no smell or flavor. On top of that, it has a high nutritional value that helps me to get most of the vitamins I need during the day in just one meal. Since I practice that, my skin began to look glowy, and I feel more energetic.

Back