• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hello All!

pauloss99

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright lads!

Been meaning to join this site for a while now and funally got around to it.

35, from England on TRT (that I pay for Privately). Sustanon 250 w HCG. Doesn't really hit the spot anymore!

Work, gym, eating , cycling (actually on a bike) are my thing. Love all things 'self improvement' related. My diet solid for years now, however I don't count my macros etc. I just eat well and often.

I spend less time out drinking nowadays so find myself getting a lot more serious with regards cycling, (on a bike) and the gym.

Wanting to run a solid Sus/Equipoise cycle asap! Fitter than I've ever been too-the timing is right!

Glad to be part of the community!

On behalf of SXript, welcome

0c5bd00ab74a7ca5b1d68712782f4860.jpg

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome to the forum!

welcome to ASF..glad to have you..all you need is here

Welcome to ASF.
Lots of quality information and knowledge available here. Make sure you read and understand the forum rules first and foremost.
Look around, do some research, and get active.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back