• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Euro pharmacies M-1-T Vs D-Bol

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
0396ce889a3aa661774182a5fcc1f0f6.jpg

61b48a91597216112df1df33205f9306.jpg

Methyl 1-Test (M1T) is the methylated version of the steroid 1-testosterone that is considered by many as the most effective pro-steroid or prohormone product to hit the market. A highly anabolic and moderately androgenic drug, M1T is 1000-1600 percent as anabolic and 100-220 percent as androgenic compared to orally administered Methyltestosterone. This muscle gaining supplement can help athletes pack on 20-30lbs within two weeks and is also well known among bodybuilding communities as an excellent product to add serious muscle mass while taking off body fat.

Commonly used as a pre-contest drug, M1T does not convert into estrogen or Dihydrotestosterone. It is commonly stacked with 4-AD (M1T @ 10mg/day AND 4-AD @ 1.5g/day oral) or Testosterone. In order to reap optimum benefits of Methyl 1-Test (M1T), it is best to dramatically increase the consumption of carbohydrates and water so that intracellular glycogen can be significantly improved. A high protein and high carb diet is recommended to increase energy while running M1T cycles. Some athletes take Taurine, Potassium, and Hawthorne berry while running Methyl 1-Test cycles. Adding a estrogen inhibitor to M1T cycles is a requirement.

Dianabol (also known as Dbol, Methandrostenolone, Averbol, and Danabol) is a derivative of Testosterone that commands great respect in the world of competitive bodybuilding for being the first steroid ever to be manufactured.

Classified as a Schedule III drug under the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 1990, Dbol has an anabolic-androgenic ratio of 90-2[10:40]-60 and can be detected over a period of six weeks.

By facilitating positive nitrogen balance, Dbol has a profound effect on protein metabolism. The use of Dianabol tablets and injections is also associated with dramatic improvements in body calcium and potassium levels and stimulating nearly permanent muscle mass, muscle function, and body strength gains. This anabolic steroid is ideally used by male athletes in daily dosages of 25-50mg (when taken orally) and 50-150mg every week (when administered via injections). This anabolic androgenic steroid can stimulate muscle strength, protein synthesis, and glycogenolysis within a short period of time. Dbol can pass through the liver with only a small part of it broken down due to the 17α-methylation of the steroid. Dbol is significantly more active than an equivalent amount of Testosterone and is ideally used during the initial stages of a steroid cycle. Dianabol is commonly stacked with Test Cyp, Test prop, Test E, Deca, and Tren.

M1T versus Dbol

Methyl 1-Test (M1T) is considered by many as the most potent form of 1-Testosterone. It is used by athletes and professional bodybuilders to redefine physiques, add lots of lean mass, and improve strength quite rapidly. This amazing bodybuilding drug does not lead to DHT-related negative effects.

Many athletes believe M1T is superior to Dianabol but it is also the more toxic of the two. Use of this drug is associated with quick and dramatic muscle mass and strength gains but athletes should be careful of bloating and puffy nipples (gynecomastia). M1T users report that they don't experience lower back pain (pumps) as they experience while using Dbol.

One of the biggest drawbacks of Methyl 1-Test is that use of this drug leads to lethargy and it is often reported by users of this drug that they sleep for as long as 10 hours. However, some M1T admirers are of the view that side effects of this drug are overrated and M1T actually can give more gains than anadrol. Use of this drug can lead to elevated liver values and negative impact on lipid profiles, which makes Dbol a better choice for some users. However, negative effects of M1T can be controlled or eliminated by using liver protection drugs such as Arimidex.

Dianabol is known to reduce the level of SHBG so that the body has more of free testosterone but this drug can lower cardio capacity to a significant extent. However, Dbol is on the market and its advantages & disadvantages are very much known unlike M1T that is still somewhat a new drug. Moreover, muscle mass and strength gains made with Dbol are usually of the higher quality and they are not characterized by as many side-effects as with M1T.

Winner !!! D-Bol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So M1T are great for cycle mass, if we compare

20mg M1T vs 20mg Dbol, the gain are more impressive with M1T but it's lot water retention (like Anadrol) ?

The ration Anabolic Androgen of M1T are impressive .... M1T significantly increases aggressiveness?

So M1T are great for cycle mass, if we compare

20mg M1T vs 20mg Dbol, the gain are more impressive with M1T but it's lot water retention (like Anadrol) ?

The ration Anabolic Androgen of M1T are impressive .... M1T significantly increases aggressiveness?

There is nothing out there to come close to M1T bro by far the strongest oral available. Running 20mg a day right now and it’s insane. No water weight and strength is way up!

Really ? M1T dont made excessive water retention like high test Enanthate or Anadrol ?

The gain are comparable with Superdrol Methasteron or Methylstenbolone ?

There is nothing out there to come close to M1T bro by far the strongest oral available. Running 20mg a day right now and it’s insane. No water weight and strength is way up!
I am completely old school. Not familiar with what's available now. But the best dbol I ever ran was Romanian Naposim's which were considered pharma grade. 25mg a day, 5mg 5 times a day. CRAZY strength gains, like my deadlift almost doubled in 10 days. BUT also crazy blood pressure. Like 127/80 to 163/105 in those 10 days. M1t I bought when it was still under the radar, so legal. Again super strength gains, less water retention, BP while still up, was under control. Major difference was lethargy. Dbol is a feel good compound for sure. M1t makes you super lethargic, like you want to take several naps a day. Really a turn off.

And with both the incredibly fast gains you make, disappear almost as fast once you cease. I think Superdol should have been mentioned. I never tried it, never a big oral guy, but it is probably more potent then either M1t or dbol, but makes you even more lethargic then M1t, which makes it unappealing to me.

I totally agree with XOTG85's post. Dianabol for the win!

Last edited:
Really ? M1T dont made excessive water retention like high test Enanthate or Anadrol ?

The gain are comparable with Superdrol Methasteron or Methylstenbolone ?

Gains are more comparable to superdrol I’d say. Nice dry gain and a lot of strength.

I am completely old school. Not familiar with what's available now. But the best dbol I ever ran was Romanian Naposim's which were considered pharma grade. 25mg a day, 5mg 5 times a day. CRAZY strength gains, like my deadlift almost doubled in 10 days. BUT also crazy blood pressure. Like 127/80 to 163/105 in those 10 days. M1t I bought when it was still under the radar, so legal. Again super strength gains, less water retention, BP while still up, was under control. Major difference was lethargy. Dbol is a feel good compound for sure. M1t makes you super lethargic, like you want to take several naps a day. Really a turn off.

And with both the incredibly fast gains you make, disappear almost as fast once you cease. I think Superdol should have been mentioned. I never tried it, never a big oral guy, but it is probably more potent then either M1t or dbol, but makes you even more lethargic then M1t, which makes it unappealing to me.

Yes the M1T can make you tired alittle but there’s many things you can take to combat that. You are also right you will not get that feel good feeling of dbol. But if I wanted solid results and quick I’d still choose M1T.

Yes the M1T can make you tired alittle but there’s many things you can take to combat that. You are also right you will not get that feel good feeling of dbol. But if I wanted solid results and quick I’d still choose M1T.

I’ve never ran M-1-T first hand. I’ve ran a pro hormone called alpha one that converts to M1T years and years ago. I think it had a 50% conversion rate but can’t remember exactly. I did get bloated and a lethargic feeling that really sucked all the time.

I don’t have any plans to ever run M-1-T unless I got sick and lost a ton of weight and strength (god forbid). I do like D-bol at 30-40 mg Ed because It has almost no sides and I feel euphoric instead of lethargic. Both have their places and it’s basically what you like more and how you react.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what is the best way to control BP during a dbol blast?

Besides drinking tons of water? Looking forward to my first dbol run in 7 years here soon and wanna head off any scary blood pressure issues that I might encounter... high blood pressure is a killer, or worse, stroke and become a vegetable.

thanks in advance for any info.

love, milf king

With dbol i listen my heart when i sleep on the side.

Dbol and Winstrol are known to cause serious damage to the heart.

Moreover, not long after its creation, some athletes who took it died young.

Dbol can be addicting because it brings a feeling of well-being, can build quality mass and when the user stops it can become depressed and seek to reuse it without respecting the duration of the cycle.

Lethargy are made from the liver damage ?

IML Gear Cream!
With dbol i listen my heart when i sleep on the side.

Dbol and Winstrol are known to cause serious damage to the heart.

Moreover, not long after its creation, some athletes who took it died young.

Dbol can be addicting because it brings a feeling of well-being, can build quality mass and when the user stops it can become depressed and seek to reuse it without respecting the duration of the cycle.

Lethargy are made from the liver damage ?

I think so but not sure to be honest. I think steroids that are methylated and alkylated must pass threw the liver first so it’s something to do with that. I know it’s a terrible feeling lol

what is the best way to control BP during a dbol blast?

Besides drinking tons of water? Looking forward to my first dbol run in 7 years here soon and wanna head off any scary blood pressure issues that I might encounter... high blood pressure is a killer, or worse, stroke and become a vegetable.

thanks in advance for any info.

love, milf king
For exemple if your follow the half-life of dianabol (around 3-4hours) and take morning / noon/ arternoon i think a lot the BP are elevated all day and all night.

I tried with before training (around 1h) if possible at morning, in the end of the day the BP will be lower.

The side effect from liver are lower too, and yes driking a lot water with electrolytes (i love water with pure lemon juice) that's help a lot, in your diet try to eat only good fat, know your dosage of salt and try to take a salt like Himalaya Rose salt, it's better vs white salt iodized.

Practice cardio training help a lot too if your diet are ok, try do not drink alcohol and other toxic compound like acetaminophen etc ...

If i take Dbol lot time in the day, i sleep all time very badly and listen the heart when i sleep on the side (surely intracranial tension).

Back