PDA

View Full Version : Red Bird Rules for Ordering

THEJOKER
07-24-2020, 08:06 AM
SXRIPT RULES:
1. If its your first time I'll do no min no problem.

2. If you need help with BTC let myself or Joker know. We have a stickied post with many options pretty much walking you through it.

3: For an updated Auto Reply List email RedSXript@ctemplar.com. Always get an updated list prior to ordering as stock changes daily.

DO NOT order stuff thats not on the list!

This email response will answer most questions answered and give you the proper order format, that you must follow.

4. You must be ready to send donation when ordering.

5. In my list is a tracking policy.

6. Stranger Danger! If your first email is to ask a bunch of questions with out announcing yourself you make me uncomfortable. Please tell me what forum you are from and screen/avatar name. For example I am RedBird from.....

7. You may be asked to private message me after emailing me.

8. PLEASE for your safety, the boards and mine, get a FREE encrypted email. There is a stickied post in the subforum with some options.

9. Response time is better then anyone else - Period!! But be patient as I do 10 things at once and sleep here and there.

RED BIRD

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200724/eb277d641d92d24b776d346ad7a852db.jpg

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

THEJOKER
08-03-2020, 03:33 PM
No tracking provide ever. Doesn’t matter!

Get informed delivery...it’s free.

ThrobbingVein
08-07-2020, 10:15 AM
Can’t wait

THEJOKER
08-11-2020, 01:56 PM
You MUST introduce yourself when emailing RB. “Hey I am from ASF and my screen name is xyz.”

THEJOKER
08-18-2020, 02:48 PM
Would you just kiss a girl without introducing yourself? No! So don’t email RB without introducing yourself when you are ready to donate [emoji23]

“Hey RB! My name is Keyser Soze from ASF.”

Super easy [emoji48]

THEJOKER
09-01-2020, 05:46 AM
SXRIPT RULES:

2. If you need help with BTC let myself or Joker know. We have a stickied post with many options pretty much walking you through it.

3: For an updated Auto Reply List email RedSXript@ctemplar.com. Always get an updated list prior to ordering as stock changes daily.

This email response will answer most questions answered and give you the proper order format, that you must follow.

6. Stranger Danger! If your first email is to ask a bunch of questions with out announcing yourself you make me uncomfortable. Please tell me what forum you are from and screen/avatar name. For example I am RedBird from.....

8. PLEASE for your safety, the boards and mine, get a FREE encrypted email. There is a stickied post in the subforum with some options.

9. Response time is better then anyone else - Period!! But be patient as I do 10 things at once and sleep here and there.

RED BIRD

Rules bump. Read em [emoji1317]

THEJOKER
09-05-2020, 06:18 AM
It’s a good reminder. Read the RB rules, they are simple [emoji453]

THEJOKER
09-06-2020, 06:30 AM
I guess I should add...

If you PM me with a bunch of ?s, make sure your inbox is not full so I can PM you back [emoji6]

stinkfingerdelux
09-06-2020, 07:09 AM
I guess I should add...

If you PM me with a bunch of ?s, make sure your inbox is not full so I can PM you back [emoji6]

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.comHey man my b. I didn't realize it did that. Get so much spam in my box. Making room now.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

THEJOKER
09-08-2020, 10:28 AM
SXRIPT RULES:

RED BIRD

Read the rules. We have a sticky post with tons of info on BTC.

Especially if you are a SXript virgin, read #1.

Any questions let me know [emoji48]

THEJOKER
09-12-2020, 06:11 AM
SXRIPT RULES:

RED BIRD

Simple rules to follow. Will save you time and maybe even money.

If you have any questions or want an updated list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.

THEJOKER
09-14-2020, 05:15 AM
SXRIPT RULES:

RED BIRD

New week, same reminder [emoji1312]

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.

THEJOKER
10-04-2020, 06:31 AM
SXRIPT RULES:

RED BIRD

A must read [emoji1312]

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.

THEJOKER
10-10-2020, 06:28 AM
Let’s add another rule...
Don’t ask about or for a refund

THEJOKER
10-11-2020, 07:02 AM
SXRIPT RULES:

RED BIRD

Always a Sunday bump.

A must read before ordering.

THEJOKER
10-25-2020, 06:15 AM
SXRIPT RULES:

RED BIRD

This is your Sunday Sermon for today.

SXRIPT [emoji48]
“Where everyone can afford it and enjoy it.”

PM me with any questions[emoji453]
Email Red Bird for list [emoji3593] redsxript@ctemplar.com

THEJOKER
11-01-2020, 06:36 AM
SXRIPT RULES:

RED BIRD

Read and let’s keep all parties involved safe and the process efficient.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201101/ad1d7d8de087e9c6dbe05effb9a0a70a.gif

SXRIPT [emoji48]

THEJOKER
11-09-2020, 06:02 AM
SXRIPT RULES:

RED BIRD

It’s Monday. Read the rules before doing anything. I still get PMs about sending the list. Not gonna happen. There is a system for a reason. Anything else let me know [emoji1303]

SXRIPT [emoji48]

A.font401
11-09-2020, 08:20 AM
It’s Monday. Read the rules before doing anything. I still get PMs about sending the list. Not gonna happen. There is a system for a reason. Anything else let me know [emoji1303]

SXRIPT [emoji48]

Bro I only pm’d 6 times for a list come on man!!!

THEJOKER
11-09-2020, 08:26 AM
Bro I only pm’d 6 times for a list come on man!!!

Right [emoji23]

SXRIPT [emoji48]

THEJOKER
11-15-2020, 07:00 AM
SXRIPT RULES:

RED BIRD

Good morning.

Rules are paramount for your safety snd SXript efficiency. That’s why everyone says “damn that process was so easy!”
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201115/0989a017fd3fac4f45d82a1f2ce6c375.gif

Email for list [emoji3593]
redsxript@ctemplar.com

THEJOKER
11-22-2020, 07:29 AM
SXRIPT RULES:

RED BIRD

My typical Sunday sermon. Always read before ordering. Efficiency is the key [emoji6]

Email for list [emoji3593]
redsxript@ctemplar.com