• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thoughts on doing our own random HPLC test to keep the community a little safer!

Bigbroful

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
having preatorian as my first purchase was a disaster and I'm wondering if there is a group of people that would like to send random samples of our own in to have them tested for the intended product on the label and dose per ml. This will keep us safer and give us a better idea of how to correctly use what we get. Im not trying to make anyone mad or start shit so if I am saying or doing something against any rules please delete this and let me know. And if I am overstepping im sorry in advance..... this is really intended for community safety!

It's a good idea but as you saw praet unfold everyone thinks everyone else is lying the testing is wrong blood work wasn't pulled right the testing facility was wrong etc. Its also been shown that even if the lab has bad results they stay depending on who they are.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

And what came from finding out the gear was shit? Nothing but an ongoing back and forth that's entertaining to read with a bunch of dudes who lost money.

Now I'm ranting. What about everyone that said they'd be reimbursed for bloods and sending out samples. None of that happened either. Praets not even the first time I've been told I'd be reimbursed for bloodwork find out it's shit then the deflection game starts and nothing comes from it.

And what came from finding out the gear was shit? Nothing but an ongoing back and forth that's entertaining to read with a bunch of dudes who lost money.

Wait, Is this a serious response??? For starters, how about outing a shit lab

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Damn sorry didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm not outing anyone just testing product. Good or bad results would and should be posted. Like I said we can test whatever anyone wants to. I'm just trying to see if there's a interest for this to keep everyone safer and to keep labs a little more honest i guess would be the word for lack of a better vocabulary.

Damn sorry didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm not outing anyone just testing product. Good or bad results would and should be posted. Like I said we can test whatever anyone wants to. I'm just trying to see if there's a interest for this to keep everyone safer and to keep labs a little more honest i guess would be the word for lack of a better vocabulary.

pretty sure he wasn’t responding to you, he was pointing out that the community got more out of the Praetorian situation than the other poster suggested.

pretty sure he wasn’t responding to you, he was pointing out that the community got more out of the Praetorian situation than the other poster suggested.
Exactly, in light of recent events, we should ENCOURAGE members to do their own independent testing

IML Gear Cream!
Wait, Is this a serious response??? For starters, how about outing a shit lab

You're right a lab was exposed that is something. Other things have been swept under the rug.

It's a good idea but as you saw praet unfold everyone thinks everyone else is lying the testing is wrong blood work wasn't pulled right the testing facility was wrong etc. Its also been shown that even if the lab has bad results they stay depending on who they are.

Testing is fine but when you use a known scammer lab (Jano) expect scrutiny more than usual. I live by the Trust but verify philosophy for all things and that includes all sides, that means, the suppliers, the sellers, the buyers, the testers, the labs... etc. Nobody should just get a "pass". What happened with Preatorian sucks for all involved. I do not think "Custom" the rep knew the truth, but now he does and how he handles it from here on out will dictate the "verify" part of things. Jswole did a good thing, but he choose to use the worst lab anybody could have picked. So yes that earned him some extra scrutiny. If I was going to go through the trouble of testing some gear..... I would have choose anybody but Jano. Once I am done with college and can afford to have gear tested... I will certainly do so. I will also send it to multiple labs without telling anybody.... that way any shady labs get exposed as well. Everybody has an agenda...sometimes those agendas are pure... other times they may seem that way but be anything but... Which is why I live by the Trust, but verify code.

Think on it like this... Lab gets a fat check from supplier A to make sure their products always get good results... how would you know unless you send it to multiple labs.... conversely Supplier pays another fat check to a lab or (how ever many are willing to be shady) to make sure other suppliers gear do not test as good as they should or downright horrible.... and if anybody thinks that has not happened or is not happening...is naive. When there is large sums of money involved people "play the game". This is after all mostly a black market without regulation. Keep that in mind.

Why not just get bloodwork done cheaply. Granted you have to be running the hopefully known substance before you can test but will still give you a general idea if your pinning garbage or not.

This just goes to show that most new to ASF running gear do not get bloodwork done. Maybe most dont know how labs MD works and think it will be 500 bucks like my doctor charges. For those that dont know you can get your lab work done for well under $100 bucks with the coupon code that's always out there. If atleast 1/2 of the people running the sponsors gear here would get bloodwork and report when shit is way the fuck off this would not have happened with praetorian for so long.

Heading towards the near decade ASF has been here when bad shit went down other good sponsors have stepped up and helped out people that got scammed. When it happened with Pray-torian which seemed to scam for a long time I think it's kind of hard for the good sponsors on here to take that big of a loss and replace the many 1000s of dollars that was lost.

If people would just go do bloodwork. It's cheap for the information you get and you dont have to go to your doctor to get it done. Bloodwork should be done by everyone running gear especially their first many runs. That way your not going off your feels, your not on Dr Phil

Just my 1.5 cents

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Why not just get bloodwork done cheaply. Granted you have to be running the hopefully known substance before you can test but will still give you a general idea if your pinning garbage or not.

This just goes to show that most new to ASF running gear do not get bloodwork done. Maybe most dont know how labs MD works and think it will be 500 bucks like my doctor charges. For those that dont know you can get your lab work done for well under $100 bucks with the coupon code that's always out there. If atleast 1/2 of the people running the sponsors gear here would get bloodwork and report when shit is way the fuck off this would not have happened with praetorian for so long.

Heading towards the near decade ASF has been here when bad shit went down other good sponsors have stepped up and helped out people that got scammed. When it happened with Pray-torian which seemed to scam for a long time I think it's kind of hard for the good sponsors on here to take that big of a loss and replace the many 1000s of dollars that was lost.

If people would just go do bloodwork. It's cheap for the information you get and you dont have to go to your doctor to get it done. Bloodwork should be done by everyone running gear especially their first many runs. That way your not going off your feels, your not on Dr Phil

Just my 1.5 cents

That is a valid and pertinent point Mr. Bigtoe. My fear is being in college and in a few years being a medical professional, co-workers will dig up my medical records(illegal but we all know it happens). All it would take is for them to say I saw "insert name" shooting something into his arm, etc. Then what they do so it does not look targeted they will drug test the whole floor or wing or unit. Now they do not typically test for roids but I have to be careful. It could cost me my license if they found out. I had a talk with one of my past professors who is "open minded". HE is an Ex college athlete, older and having issues with health. Pre diabetic basically, water retention, but a normally large guy and strong. We always talk in the parking lot away from everybody else. He has the same fears as me which is why he as Chiropractor is only willing to go with TRT, legally. Deep down he wants to, but it would cost him way too much. I have my reservations, and I would never talk to anybody else at my college about this stuff. We clicked, he is about 10 years older than me, Trump supporter, against all the B.S. going on, funny, a joker, a good ole boy basically. So I knew.... He knows if he wants something I will get it for him to save him that risk at least. I just want to see him healthy and happy. I honestly suspect he will come around...

I agree with toe. I haven't been in the game as long but I've talked to suppliers over various boards and they all say getting guys to pull bloods is difficult. So knowing this some people are definatrly going to take advantage of it. In my own personal experience I believe this to be true. Unless I just have the worst luck in the world with sourcing.

Getting bloodwork should be a must for anyone running gear for multiple reasons. First of all, you need to ensure that all of your markers are within the healthy range. Secondly, it helps to keep sources somewhat accountable if they know that people are pulling bloods to verify hormone levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you guys think of ROID-TEST ? I just took a look at my gear with the quantative vial G . It came out over 200 mg test C. Then did dbol with vial C, and it came back as real. They have come along way. The Anavar test is a must if for wife/ girlfriend. :nerd:

So everyone say jano is shit but yet there are labs here that use him to do the test on the gear they make and post them.... and bloodwork only really shows if your testosterone is real. I get bloodwork multiple times a year and I've got them if you need proof. I get them from quest and from my doctor. There is no way to test for masteron tren eq winny dbol anything really... i mean some of these compunds might show a elevated testosterone but that doesn't tell you if what ever else you run is real. Bloodwork should be done only for a health reason not to make sure your gear is legit wtf is that shit.

Last edited:
What do you guys think of ROID-TEST ? I just took a look at my gear with the quantative vial G . It came out over 200 mg test C. Then did dbol with vial C, and it came back as real. They have come along way. The Anavar test is a must if for wife/ girlfriend. :nerd:

who did you get your gear from?

i heard from Dave that the new test kits are quantitative for nandrolone & oxandrolone & tren enanthate . who knows how accurate it is

Get Shredded!
A member supported testing process would be good.

There are issues though -

The samples would need to be sent to a highly trusted member. If not, these tests can be passed off as fake.

Samples would need to be unopened and un altered.

This member would need to be very careful in the receiving and sending of samples.

The testing member would need to have the items needed to send testing samples. 1ml vials and so on.

Then you have the money aspect. A mass or regularly scheduled testing process can get expensive quick with the shipping, receiving, testing cost, transfer materials and so on.

Facilitating this would be a serious pain in the ass but, it can be done. The model used at anasci is solid though.

Again, without the testing having a controlled aspect of the same member sending items, it'll get turned into a shit show.

i heard from Dave that the new test kits are quantitative for nandrolone & oxandrolone & tren enanthate . who knows how accurate it is

It's the same tech that cops put you in jail with. Haha ! Ya, my vials turned the right color in less time than it said. I gotta try the other ones to get a opinion. Guess it can't hurt.

So everyone say jano is shit but yet there are labs here that use him to do the test on the gear they make and post them.... and bloodwork only really shows if your testosterone is real. I get bloodwork multiple times a year and I've got them if you need proof. I get them from quest and from my doctor. There is no way to test for masteron tren eq winny dbol anything really... i mean some of these compunds might show a elevated testosterone but that doesn't tell you if what ever else you run is real. Bloodwork should be done only for a health reason not to make sure your gear is legit wtf is that shit.
I recently had test results returned from Jano and they were exactly what I got when I HPLC tested them personally...as in...I sat in front of the machine while the tests were being run.
I don’t know about his past but his very current practices pass the test for me.*

(*I don’t have all samples returned yet)

Last edited:
I recently had test results returned from Jano and they were exactly what I got when I HPLC tested them personally...as in...I sat in front of the machine while the tests were being run.
I don’t know about his past but his very current practices pass the test for me.*

(*I don’t have all samples returned yet)

That's good to know, and I of all people believe in second chances.....for what it is worth, even though we do not know each other, your word holds weight for me. My concern is and always has been money. Money changes everything. Always has, always will...

Jano has history. Most people do.

There was a sponsor here who made an off the wall blend just to send into test with Jano and see what happened after the issues he's had in the past.

It tested exactly as it was made.

There are tons of blind tests from ANASCI that support this as well.

Jano had an issue in the past. But he’s been sent blind testing in that came back spot on to what was actually in the vial. Because of the past issue, he has a spot light on him and it would ruin his business if he took a bribe or intentionally fudged the test. I used to have my doubts about him until I repped fro a brand that tested jano by combining 3 different aas into one vial and sent in as a blind test. It came back exactly what it should have been

Just my 1.5 cents

Back in the day, this place was flooded with blood tests. Everyone used to pull bloods regularly. As the years went on, the testing became less and less. It needs to happen more often, not just for the forum, but for personal health as well. But sending in samples need to happen as well, since blood work will only crudely validate testosterone and no other aas.

A member supported testing process would be good.

There are issues though -

The samples would need to be sent to a highly trusted member. If not, these tests can be passed off as fake.

Samples would need to be unopened and un altered.

This member would need to be very careful in the receiving and sending of samples.

The testing member would need to have the items needed to send testing samples. 1ml vials and so on.

Then you have the money aspect. A mass or regularly scheduled testing process can get expensive quick with the shipping, receiving, testing cost, transfer materials and so on.

Facilitating this would be a serious pain in the ass but, it can be done. The model used at anasci is solid though.

Again, without the testing having a controlled aspect of the same member sending items, it'll get turned into a shit show.
i like the idea of sending to a 3rd party, trusted member, unaltered, still labeled.
cause whats stopping me from sending a unlabeled vial to be tested with zero hormone in it and i say it came Montego labs?

i like the idea of sending to a 3rd party, trusted member, unaltered, still labeled.
cause whats stopping me from sending a unlabeled vial to be tested with zero hormone in it and i say it came Montego labs?
The samples would come from members, not labs.

Labs sending samples to the testing member would be useless.

Back