• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Word of advice??

Tdeizel89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Am currently running 500 mg of test e a week for 12 weeks. And 25 mg of dbol ED for 5 weeks. Now heres the question,i have 80 mg of anavar ED for 8 weeks do i throw it in at say 8 weeks. Or save it for two weeks after pct. im getting mixed thoughts from some friends:thinking: .
Thnx

Why to need to throw in the var? Whats the goal of the cycle? Save it for the next go round.

Originlly i was gunna do test and var for the summer. Ended up getting my gear way to late so jus threw in dbol to get sum more size. Everyone tells me im big enough. But in my eyes never! Lol. So ya jus want sum extra size. Then try n shredd down after

Thats up to you but leaning out is all diet, gear just gives that extra push ha. Fuck it, go for it :roflmao:

Oh trust me guy. My diets on point expecially when i start to lean out. Low carbs. High protein.

Back