• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Dmaa

Been slow at work. Found this from google LOL. This seems to line up with everything ive been reading. Gonna try 50mgs today.
https://www.tigerfitness.com/blogs/supplements/dmaa-supplements-safe
Are you going to do it in a split dose?
I havent much study in it. But always thought that depending on if you're using it for a all day purpose you could do a medium dose and then micro does throughout the day.
Example like 25mgs then every 1-1.5hrs doing 5mg or something like that. I believe Wes reps for a company that has it. I can't recall exactly but I think it is Amino Asylum.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I got it from Amino Asylum. It just says DMAA. I might try 25 mgs tonight. I will let you know.

Are you going to do it in a split dose?
I havent much study in it. But always thought that depending on if you're using it for a all day purpose you could do a medium dose and then micro does throughout the day.
Example like 25mgs then every 1-1.5hrs doing 5mg or something like that. I believe Wes reps for a company that has it. I can't recall exactly but I think it is Amino Asylum.

I got it from Amino Asylum. It just says DMAA. I might try 25 mgs tonight. I will let you know.
Awesome man. I look forward to what you say.
I thought of getting some from them to give a try.
Good luck bro!

So I took 25 mgs at 4:30 last night and didnt feel anything. I woke up at 5 this morning and took 50mgs and felt very little. I had one cup of coffee. 30 minutes after the first dose I put another 50mgs in my second cup of coffee. It kicked in shortly after and I was zinging for a good 5 hours. Then at one today I put 100mgs in my afternoon cup of coffee. I have some energy, but not close to this morning. Not sure what to make of it yet.

So I took 25 mgs at 4:30 last night and didnt feel anything. I woke up at 5 this morning and took 50mgs and felt very little. I had one cup of coffee. 30 minutes after the first dose I put another 50mgs in my second cup of coffee. It kicked in shortly after and I was zinging for a good 5 hours. Then at one today I put 100mgs in my afternoon cup of coffee. I have some energy, but not close to this morning. Not sure what to make of it yet.
Thats interesting. Was you fasted when you had the more pronounced effects?
I've been meaning to do some homework and read up on this but have alot going on and havent found a time to. I was thinking tho that 50/75mg would be moderate to high-ish starting dose.

Back