• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

What's the HIGHEST Test dose you have ran

Intense

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
With 0 negative sides? Just curious if its a normal thing for doses 500mg+ to be done without the use of an ai at any point.

for your time brahs

tumblr_m2qwqcSnEg1r284eko1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7wa7nxBFA1r31wtyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8ytorn7Ep1r31wtyo1_400.jpg

tumblr_m8tk3hDMUg1r31wtyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m7h0gbRH8v1r3iux1o1_500.png

Last edited:
16 weeks on test cyp last winter. 750mg/week for the first 4 weeks, then increasing to 1,500mg/week for the middle 4 weeks, then to 2,250 mg/week for the last 4 weeks. I was using aromasin at 12.5mg every 3 days, if that. No sides whatsoever, and I gained over 15 lbs (almost all of which I maintained at 4 mobths post-cycle. I started the cycle at 11.5% BF and ended it at 10.5% BF. I also recovered very quickly after PCT - my natty test was 650 5 weeks post-pct

This right here is why I absolutely love running test very high and alone. My diet was clean by my standards, I was skiing and lifting like an animal, and I didn't party at all. Best cycle ever.

Test dose

I have run 375mg test cyp ED for a total of 2625mg a week for 8 weeks. I always run an AI even when Im cruising becuase my E2 is just naturally high. I had blood work done will running 1500mg a week and 12.5mg Aromasin EOD. My test numbers were insane but so was my E2. So I bumped the Aromasin to 25mg ED even though I never felt I was getting estrogenic sides. Theres no way super high E2 levels can be good I just was fortunate that I didnt suffer any consequences from he high E2.

16 weeks on test cyp last winter. 750mg/week for the first 4 weeks, then increasing to 1,500mg/week for the middle 4 weeks, then to 2,250 mg/week for the last 4 weeks. I was using aromasin at 12.5mg every 3 days, if that. No sides whatsoever, and I gained over 15 lbs (almost all of which I maintained at 4 mobths post-cycle. I started the cycle at 11.5% BF and ended it at 10.5% BF. I also recovered very quickly after PCT - my natty test was 650 5 weeks post-pct

This right here is why I absolutely love running test very high and alone. My diet was clean by my standards, I was skiing and lifting like an animal, and I didn't party at all. Best cycle ever.

Damn thats some high dose test! Sounds like awesome results..

I have run 375mg test cyp ED for a total of 2625mg a week for 8 weeks. I always run an AI even when Im cruising becuase my E2 is just naturally high. I had blood work done will running 1500mg a week and 12.5mg Aromasin EOD. My test numbers were insane but so was my E2. So I bumped the Aromasin to 25mg ED even though I never felt I was getting estrogenic sides. Theres no way super high E2 levels can be good I just was fortunate that I didnt suffer any consequences from he high E2.

What was your test/e2 at?

Sounds like an awesome ride, got me wanting to try this now..

I like that you were injecting cyp every day. I love pinning cyp or enth more frequently than the 2x per week standard. EOD seems to be the sweet spot for me. Many will say it's unnecessary, but I swear I feel like my blood levels remain much more stable.

ED injections

I like that you were injecting cyp every day. I love pinning cyp or enth more frequently than the 2x per week standard. EOD seems to be the sweet spot for me. Many will say it's unnecessary, but I swear I feel like my blood levels remain much more stable.

I was running tren ace with it so was doing ED injections anyway but it sure cant hurt building stable blood levels.

Started pinning test e every third day this cycle and I like it better than 2x a week.might try every other day next.thanks gsr.

What was your test/e2 at?
[/QUOTE]
I was running 1500mg a week Aculeus Labs Test cyp at the time my blood was drawn. I love the little note at the bottom from the lab saying they think Im on GnRH. The test numbers are amazing and the best Ive ever seen but at 12.5mg aromasin EOD my E2 came back at 730.2 pg/ml so as I mentioned bumped it to 25mg ED. Its definitely odd that I wasnt experiencing any estrogenic sides. My energy was solid and my sex drive was through the roof. We are all effected differently by AIs but Im definitely one that needs a higher dose.
wFe6Op6RoIzAgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Attachments

• safe labs.jpg
    safe labs.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 57
Thatz wutim talkn bout ! the key is the aromasin....i havent used that yet ,have ben usin letro
Luv all this research....Grateful :winkfinger:

Started pinning test e every third day this cycle and I like it better than 2x a week.might try every other day next.thanks gsr.

E3 day is the sweet spot for me but I always forget what day to pin so I just go twice per week.

E3 day is the sweet spot for me but I always forget what day to pin so I just go twice per week.

I used to had a calendar, where I would mark when and what I have to pin, then just tick it off. Nowadays I use Microsoft Works Calendar

On 700mg prop atm, might bump to 1050 soon.

Ran upto 1gram Cyp alongside 600 Deca with couple hundred Mgs of suspension in a wk.

Get Shredded!
1500mg a week of test e along with npp was pinning both eod i really like pinning my test e now eod.about to run a cycle of 1g test e a week pinning eod and npp and tren a.can not waite.

500mg of sus eod along with 300mg of deca eod=1500mg of sus/week and 900mg of deca/week.

hmm, highest dose was I believe 1000mg a week of Cypionate and I felt nothing LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

2000mg

The max that also has maximum benefits is right around 3000mg per week. Yes there are athletes that run this. I only know a few guys that do this in real life. I know several that have tried running more including one that ran 5000mg per week for awhile. According to him there was no additional benefit between 3000 and 5000. Only side effects were increased.

currently on first pin cycle.
This will be my second week.
Pin Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri.
100mg Test P, 175mg Test C on dose days.
400mg Test P, 700mg Test C / week.
Feeling awesome already. Wife is seeing some fat gone with some muscle building...loving it. Thinking about bumping up dosage after a few weeks, as some say the Test C hasn't even really kicked in yet.

I ran a gram of test a week and up to 1400mg a week along with 600mg eq for about 4 months an the only sides I had was acne. I used no ai just to see what happened. My mood was stable but I was very bloated and sweat like a whore in church. I'd recommend an AI for all ctcles. I run Adex now every 3 days and have zero acne barely sweat and can control my roof rage much easier.

Back