• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1-test cyp

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
7f72e95c7227bc824ddaab3204e520f7.jpg

Pharmaceutical Injectable Anabolic Steroids Dihydroboldenone Dhb 1- Testosterone Cypionate

1-Testosterone Cypionate
Bodybuilding supplements steroids

Detailed Descriptions of 1-Testosterone Cypionate:
1-TEST CYP Description:
Dihydroboldenone, most commonly known as 1-testosterone Cypionate , is a 5alpha reduced form of the steroid boldenone. This lack of 5alpha reduction with the compound allows users to administe it without suffering the negative side effects associated with Dihydroboldenone Cypionate chemical reaction but also eliminates the benefits as well. In fact 1-Test Cyp is chemically identical to the Methenolone ( Prima 100) except for the 1-methylation that is apart of Methenolone. Also 1-Test Cyp is structurally similar to GP Bold 200 and less so to 1-Testosterone Cypionate despite the commonly used name for it, 1-Testosterone Cypionate .
For this reason some female athletes may be inclined to use 1-Test Cyp as well. The potential for development of symptoms of virilization still remain but are not as severe as with synthetic Testosterone Steroids or other harsher drugs. This is not to say however that 1-Test Cyp is a mild drug. To simplify the explanation of exactly what the drug is, it is to Boldenone as Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is to Testosterone Steroids . This would explain why the effects of 1-Test Cyp, both positive and negative, are so dissimilar to those of Boldenone. Like Testosterone Steroids and Dihydrotestosterone, a portion of the Boldenone that a user administers converts to Dihydroboldenone. Also similarly, Dihydroboldenone like Dihydrotestosterone does not convert to anything else past that compound.
1-Test Cyp, while not overly androgenic, is a potent anabolic. 1-Test Cyp has been demonstrated that the drug binds extremely well and selectively to the androgen receptor and stimulates androgen receptor transactivation of dependent reporter genes. This equates to a drug that possesses the ability to stimulate significant muscle growth while not producing androgenic side effects. 1-Test Cyp has been shown to be by far more anabolic then such compounds as Boldenone and even Testosterone Steroids itself. Obviously this is of great benefit to many athletes and bodybuilders.

Anecdotally some users have indicated that post-injection pain with 1-Test Cyp can become an issue for some. Diluting the drug with either another injectable drug or some other type of sterile oil seems to alleviate at least some of this discomfort. The type of ester used does not appear to negate this pain for the users that experience it however.

1-TEST CYP DOSAGE/USE:
As for the duration with which 1-Test Cyp can be run, due to the mild nature of the drug extended use of the compound can be completed with little in the way of serious complications arising. There are no major issues with hepatoxicity or severe kidney stress and the effect it has on other vital health markers such as blood pressure is slight in the majority of users.
As for specific dosages used with this drug, the low end is primarily thought to be 300-400 mg per week for male users. Like all drugs this number will vary from user to user and also depends on how much of a dramatic effect a user will want to achieve with 1-Test Cyp. As for the highest doses that would be worthwhile for users to attempt, this again depends on a number of variables. Doses of one gram per week are not uncommon for some users with others attempting doses in excess of this. It will always come back to how much one is willing to administer and at what point do the positives of increasing your doses begin to be outweighed by the negatives.
For females the usual rules apply with 1-Test Cyp as they do with other drugs. If side effects begin to become too severe discontinuation of the drug can begin immediately and low doses should be administered at the beginning of the cycle and can be increased once the tolerance of the user is gauged. Anywhere from 25 to 100 mg per week would be a good starting point for the majority of female users who have little to moderate experience with anabolic steroids.

1-Testosterone Cypionate : Dosages & Receipes:
1-test cyp 200mg/ml:
2% BA
10% BB
10% Guiacol
75% of total oil used GSO
25% of total oil used Eathyl Oleate

The steps for: how to make 1-Testosterone Cypionate into Steroids Injection oils:
1. put 50cc of water in the unsealed vial, and mark where that line was with a marker, and set both vials side by side and mark on the sterile vial.
2. clean out unsealed vial with BA and let dry
3. add 10g 1-test cyp powder to unsealed vial
4. Add 12mls (NOT %) benzyl benzoate to powder
5. Add 3mls benzyl alcohol
6.. use glass rod to stir solution, while the powder starts to dissolve.
7. put a pot of water on stove, and bring to a boil
8, add cottonseed Or GSO ,until it is about 3-4 ccs (estimate) shy of the marker line.
9. put rubber stopper on unsealed vial, and put a 25g needle through it.
10. put vial in boiling water until the solution is no longer cloudy.
11. clean off sterile vial stopper with alcohol wipe, and put 25 g needle through it.
12. useing filters, and 10cc sryinges, start to filter the solution into the sterile vial.
13. when all the solution is in the vial, filter more cottenseed oil though the SAME Filter, up to the marker line on vial. reason for this is to push through any 1-test cyp left in the filter.
14. bake solution, with 25g needle in stopper, at 250 degrees for 45 minutes.

Female use
Virilization symptoms such as deepening voice, enlarged clitoris, and facial/body hair can occur when females intentionally, or accidentally, run androgenic compounds. As stated above, although DHB on paper is as androgenic as testosterone, that doesn't mean that it will yield as much androgenic symptoms as testosterone, so females usually chose DHB over testosterone. What's more, DHB is structurally more similar to primobolan and equipoise than to testosterone, so the virilization risk is lower.
In the end I would only recommend DHB to very experienced females who are aware of the risks, as DHB is in no way a weak steroid. Female users should start low at 25 milligrams (mg) per week, and work their way up to 75mg per week at the most.

Half life:
DHB is usually tied to the cypionate ester, hence the half life in that case would be of approximately 8-10 days. It is wise to inject every 4-6 days, and once you stop using DHB, it will take about 4-5 weeks to completely clear your system.However, DHB is also found in propionate and other ester forms as well. Therefore, the frequency of the necessary injections and the clearance time will greatly depend on the ester you use.

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

7f72e95c7227bc824ddaab3204e520f7.jpg

Pharmaceutical Injectable Anabolic Steroids Dihydroboldenone Dhb 1- Testosterone Cypionate

1-Testosterone Cypionate
Bodybuilding supplements steroids

Detailed Descriptions of 1-Testosterone Cypionate:
1-TEST CYP Description:
Dihydroboldenone, most commonly known as 1-testosterone Cypionate , is a 5alpha reduced form of the steroid boldenone. This lack of 5alpha reduction with the compound allows users to administe it without suffering the negative side effects associated with Dihydroboldenone Cypionate chemical reaction but also eliminates the benefits as well. In fact 1-Test Cyp is chemically identical to the Methenolone ( Prima 100) except for the 1-methylation that is apart of Methenolone. Also 1-Test Cyp is structurally similar to GP Bold 200 and less so to 1-Testosterone Cypionate despite the commonly used name for it, 1-Testosterone Cypionate .
For this reason some female athletes may be inclined to use 1-Test Cyp as well. The potential for development of symptoms of virilization still remain but are not as severe as with synthetic Testosterone Steroids or other harsher drugs. This is not to say however that 1-Test Cyp is a mild drug. To simplify the explanation of exactly what the drug is, it is to Boldenone as Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is to Testosterone Steroids . This would explain why the effects of 1-Test Cyp, both positive and negative, are so dissimilar to those of Boldenone. Like Testosterone Steroids and Dihydrotestosterone, a portion of the Boldenone that a user administers converts to Dihydroboldenone. Also similarly, Dihydroboldenone like Dihydrotestosterone does not convert to anything else past that compound.
1-Test Cyp, while not overly androgenic, is a potent anabolic. 1-Test Cyp has been demonstrated that the drug binds extremely well and selectively to the androgen receptor and stimulates androgen receptor transactivation of dependent reporter genes. This equates to a drug that possesses the ability to stimulate significant muscle growth while not producing androgenic side effects. 1-Test Cyp has been shown to be by far more anabolic then such compounds as Boldenone and even Testosterone Steroids itself. Obviously this is of great benefit to many athletes and bodybuilders.

Anecdotally some users have indicated that post-injection pain with 1-Test Cyp can become an issue for some. Diluting the drug with either another injectable drug or some other type of sterile oil seems to alleviate at least some of this discomfort. The type of ester used does not appear to negate this pain for the users that experience it however.

1-TEST CYP DOSAGE/USE:
As for the duration with which 1-Test Cyp can be run, due to the mild nature of the drug extended use of the compound can be completed with little in the way of serious complications arising. There are no major issues with hepatoxicity or severe kidney stress and the effect it has on other vital health markers such as blood pressure is slight in the majority of users.
As for specific dosages used with this drug, the low end is primarily thought to be 300-400 mg per week for male users. Like all drugs this number will vary from user to user and also depends on how much of a dramatic effect a user will want to achieve with 1-Test Cyp. As for the highest doses that would be worthwhile for users to attempt, this again depends on a number of variables. Doses of one gram per week are not uncommon for some users with others attempting doses in excess of this. It will always come back to how much one is willing to administer and at what point do the positives of increasing your doses begin to be outweighed by the negatives.
For females the usual rules apply with 1-Test Cyp as they do with other drugs. If side effects begin to become too severe discontinuation of the drug can begin immediately and low doses should be administered at the beginning of the cycle and can be increased once the tolerance of the user is gauged. Anywhere from 25 to 100 mg per week would be a good starting point for the majority of female users who have little to moderate experience with anabolic steroids.

1-Testosterone Cypionate : Dosages & Receipes:
1-test cyp 200mg/ml:
2% BA
10% BB
10% Guiacol
75% of total oil used GSO
25% of total oil used Eathyl Oleate

The steps for: how to make 1-Testosterone Cypionate into Steroids Injection oils:
1. put 50cc of water in the unsealed vial, and mark where that line was with a marker, and set both vials side by side and mark on the sterile vial.
2. clean out unsealed vial with BA and let dry
3. add 10g 1-test cyp powder to unsealed vial
4. Add 12mls (NOT %) benzyl benzoate to powder
5. Add 3mls benzyl alcohol
6.. use glass rod to stir solution, while the powder starts to dissolve.
7. put a pot of water on stove, and bring to a boil
8, add cottonseed Or GSO ,until it is about 3-4 ccs (estimate) shy of the marker line.
9. put rubber stopper on unsealed vial, and put a 25g needle through it.
10. put vial in boiling water until the solution is no longer cloudy.
11. clean off sterile vial stopper with alcohol wipe, and put 25 g needle through it.
12. useing filters, and 10cc sryinges, start to filter the solution into the sterile vial.
13. when all the solution is in the vial, filter more cottenseed oil though the SAME Filter, up to the marker line on vial. reason for this is to push through any 1-test cyp left in the filter.
14. bake solution, with 25g needle in stopper, at 250 degrees for 45 minutes.

Female use
Virilization symptoms such as deepening voice, enlarged clitoris, and facial/body hair can occur when females intentionally, or accidentally, run androgenic compounds. As stated above, although DHB on paper is as androgenic as testosterone, that doesn't mean that it will yield as much androgenic symptoms as testosterone, so females usually chose DHB over testosterone. What's more, DHB is structurally more similar to primobolan and equipoise than to testosterone, so the virilization risk is lower.
In the end I would only recommend DHB to very experienced females who are aware of the risks, as DHB is in no way a weak steroid. Female users should start low at 25 milligrams (mg) per week, and work their way up to 75mg per week at the most.

Half life:
DHB is usually tied to the cypionate ester, hence the half life in that case would be of approximately 8-10 days. It is wise to inject every 4-6 days, and once you stop using DHB, it will take about 4-5 weeks to completely clear your system.However, DHB is also found in propionate and other ester forms as well. Therefore, the frequency of the necessary injections and the clearance time will greatly depend on the ester you use.

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
Nice post sir. Thanks as always!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Got some sitting waiting for me. Can't wait to give it a run. Thinking 400mg-600mg/wk.

My leather like skin can handle any pip but that Anxiety is another story... I just started taking Effexor so maybe I’ll beat it this time. I tried to get some xannies but the fag only gave me those :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are most sides?

Personally it was very tren like but scaled down. Night sweats and hard to sleep at times. Pip was awful too. People claim to jave fixed that but the thing is people swore the brand u had was pip free so just have to Try for yourself. The pip is why I quit at 6ish weeks but im kind of a sissy too lol

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Damn was hoping for a more mild experience. I’m beginning to love those feel good cycles.

I only say that cause it’s fresh on my mind as my tren kicked in.

I’ve given dhb two go arounds, neither time was with psl. The pip was was pretty bad both times, it last longer than anything else I’ve tried. That being said I absolutely love every pls product I’ve used, personally I’d run the Sten over dhb.

Pip sucks I’ve tried some and couldn’t deal

I’ve given dhb two go arounds, neither time was with psl. The pip was was pretty bad both times, it last longer than anything else I’ve tried. That being said I absolutely love every pls product I’ve used, personally I’d run the Sten over dhb.

Well this is Uncle Z's sub so that's what we are talking about. The stuff I use will be a custom brew with a little DHB secret I heard about.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL.
If you can handle tren well you'll be fine

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I can but in my old age (not old just wising up!) I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth it.

Well this is Uncle Z's sub so that's what we are talking about. The stuff I use will be a custom brew with a little DHB secret I heard about.

- - - Updated - - -

I can but in my old age (not old just wising up!) I'm beginning to wonder if it's worth it.
I'd argue its "tren lite" so may actually be perfect for ya. Tren like but not quite

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Everyone needs to hop on the dhb train and thank me later when they use the ep brand and don’t get pip lol have a stash of this been waiting to use again! Show you boys how it’s done lol

Back