• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Coming Back Full Time!

TheMyth1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[FONT=&quot]Life has been more than crazy the last 4-5 years (lots of injuries and life events) but I'm hoping to get back into the brotherhood again. I've missed the sense of family among many of my bodybuilding friends. Hope to get started back up on the forums full time again and contribute as much as I can, while also shutting my mouth as learning from the veterans.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It's been a while and I'm blessed to be back.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Be well all,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Myth[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Life has been more than crazy the last 4-5 years (lots of injuries and life events) but I'm hoping to get back into the brotherhood again. I've missed the sense of family among many of my bodybuilding friends. Hope to get started back up on the forums full time again and contribute as much as I can, while also shutting my mouth as learning from the veterans.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It's been a while and I'm blessed to be back.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Be well all,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Myth[/FONT]
Hey I remember you from way back in the phf days..good to see u back bro

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

8 posts in 3 years, you have been busy! Lol. Welcome back to the board bro.

Thank you, I've had 8 surgeries since 2016 so I've been down and out!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey I remember you from way back in the phf days..good to see u back bro

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Thank you bro! PHF days thats way back then!

Welcome Back

Max

Yeah from back at PHF. “DM”. Right?

damn I got a good memory.

Thats me, that goes way way back thats my original username then switched to TheMyth when PHF allowed that change of username.

Happy to be back!

Welcome back to the forum!

A lot of guys do so well in this sport and or hobby and when injuries happen its a set back. Time lost. Strength and gains lost. Motivation because more of a fantasy. But you always know deep down inside this is who you really are. A strong and powerful man. The subject lingers. The memory is there. Set backs can be many years. And can happen to anyone. Welcome back and I hope and wish the best for you.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!

Happy to be back.

Myth

Try again

welcome back..much respect on the surgeries..Hope you made them work..how do you do it man? awesome

Back