• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Above and beyond

killabe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to thank GC for the excellent service. There was a minor issue out of both of our control, yet GC handled it like a true professional. Everything went good just like he promised. Thanks again and I now see first hand why you’re highly respected and recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to thank GC for the excellent service. There was a minor issue out of both of our control, yet GC handled it like a true professional. Everything went good just like he promised. Thanks again and I now see first hand why you’re highly respected and recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

I spoke with him today.
We've definitely built a relationship built on trust. He does things for me that other sponsors wouldn't even think of lol
His most recent testing, customer service, and testing will set him apart EVEN MORE than he already has.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! Appreciate the loyalty.

Back