• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pissed off !!!

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My gym just made mask mandatory to wear even when working out. The gym can only hold 30 ppl at once so it’s already a pain in the ass. Shits so fucked! I have a home set but it’s in my garage and even with a fan it’s unbearable.

Sorry to hear that man. I bring a bench, squat stands and barbell into my living room. I store my adjustable bench in my coat closet and the plates are next to the couch. I'm in a 1br so it's tight but I make it work. I also have DBs up to 75-85 and a perfect pull up.

My gym just made mask mandatory to wear even when working out. The gym can only hold 30 ppl at once so it’s already a pain in the ass. Shits so fucked! I have a home set but it’s in my garage and even with a fan it’s unbearable.

Damn it man that sucks! Im so sick and tired of this bullshit. They need to stop infringing on our rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn it man that sucks! Im so sick and tired of this bullshit. They need to stop infringing on our rights.

Why the fuck would you workout with a mask on ? It definitely restricts your breathing causing other potential issues.

Why the fuck would you workout with a mask on ? It definitely restricts your breathing causing other potential issues.

Exactly it’s straight up bullshit.

I got a used a/c unit for my garage so I could skip all that sheut. No distractions and nobody in the way

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that man. I bring a bench, squat stands and barbell into my living room. I store my adjustable bench in my coat closet and the plates are next to the couch. I'm in a 1br so it's tight but I make it work. I also have DBs up to 75-85 and a perfect pull up.

I have two many kids ( little ) that would be all in the way lol. I’m going to start doing more cardio during this time. Fuck it !

- - - Updated - - -

You gotta wear one inside my gym buy not while you workout

Nope at all times here

You gotta wear one inside my gym buy not while you workout
Same with mine. I wear the mask in and out and while moving between stations. Not to mention wiping down the machines I use. I did attempt to do a deadlift with my mask on...ohh yes I was asking for trouble.

IML Gear Cream!
Get a portable ac like others have said and like I did.....not that big of a deal. I live in the south and it’s hot as fuck. But I had to do what I had to do.

I have two many kids ( little ) that would be all in the way lol. I’m going to start doing more cardio during this time. Fuck it !

- - - Updated - - -

Nope at all times here

Ah, the silly kiddos will want to play while you're benching 2-300 lol... My dogs actually do that, too even if I do pushups. Maybe you could find a thin-ass mask that will pass but not inhibit your breathing too much.

Ah, the silly kiddos will want to play while you're benching 2-300 lol... My dogs actually do that, too even if I do pushups. Maybe you could find a thin-ass mask that will pass but not inhibit your breathing too much.
I've been looking around for masks like that as well as most including the disposables are so hard to breath thru when doing anything strenuous.

I've been looking around for masks like that as well as most including the disposables are so hard to breath thru when doing anything strenuous.

Maybe you could just wear a real thin bandana. I see people wearing those non-medical grade, 'stylish' masks that don't even filter out anything but somehow pass as a mask.

Maybe you could just wear a real thin bandana. I see people wearing those non-medical grade, 'stylish' masks that don't even filter out anything but somehow pass as a mask.
I may try one of my old bandanas as a quick and dirty mask at the gym. Used to wear a bandana to tie my ponytail back in HS.

You mean back when you were the ladies man? Lol
Haha yeah, back in my junior year of high school had this girl that sits behind me in English class always pulling my ponytail (which was kinda short lol).

EDIT: Now I keep my hair in a buzz cut and it's gotten grayer lol.

Last edited:
Dude it's retarded. I'm so sick of this state. That's why I'm building my own gym for now, and someone can grow pot in it when I sell this place lol. I know they're gonna pull that bullshit up here too

Get Shredded!
I literally went back to trt doses because I can’t train properly for a blast so it’s pointless to stress my body on a full blown cycle. I feel 2020 is doomed permanently.

just wait till November bro... gonna get even more fun!

If the dems win the election I’ll be more worried about stocking up on non perishable food items and ammo. Or possibly a citizenship to Canada lol
No shit. My family is buying a pallet of 5.56.

There's a book you should read. It's not the best edited but the information contained is invaluable if the shit does hit the fan. It's called "Concrete Jungle: A Green Beret's Guide to Urban Survival" I highly recommend it to those who don't know much about insurgency and building information and supply networks. It's vague, about as much as he can give without getting spanked by Uncle Sam, but it's a really good overview. The rest is just common sense that you can figure out. Solid information

Canada is just as bad bro.

they can’t explain why PM Trudeau hangs out with convicted child molesters and sex traffickers... but I think it’s pretty obvious.

Qanon

Same on my GYM and basically everywhere , Grocery stores , etc..

I would rather wear a Mask than having everything shutdown AGAiN ,

It sucks , but it would all be over quicker if we play this game

Back