07-14-2020, 10:36 AM
Ok so I kicked it off this week with some exercise and pinning. I pinned
.5cc sust 250
1cc tren hex 100mg
.5npp 200mg
1cc test a/npp100/100
50mg var Is D
Hgh 2.5ius

I kinda enjoy being a lab rat so I'll try ALMOST anything lol. I'll be changing up my cycle and adding open vials I don't wanna chunk. I'll update a pretty good bit though.
Feel free to critique I'll have pics soon.
I'll be more detailed with workouts as time permits

Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote

dustined83
07-15-2020, 11:23 AM
Today I pinned
.5ml sust 250mg
1 ml 100mg tren hex
1ml tren a
.5ml npp 200
50mg var a day
2.5ius of gh

I changed suppliers and cycles but both are good so I'm trying to finish these bottles before I make a complete swap. I'll keep ya guys updated. So far loving the npp and tren. Just getting started though

Motojg
07-15-2020, 12:47 PM
How much NPP are you going for a week?

dustined83
07-15-2020, 04:36 PM
No real goal. More of a goal to run cut mix and npp100 together along with finishing this hex. Gotta order more npp too to have enough to run with the tren I have

ArgonCoagulator
07-15-2020, 05:13 PM
That looks like a wild cycle bro. But with your genetics, you'll probably get ripped on anything.

CompoundLifts31
07-15-2020, 07:01 PM
That looks like a wild cycle bro. But with your genetics, you'll probably get ripped on anything.Why? It could be a lean bulk or cut.
Other than the NPP, which can add some muscle fullness even on a cut. Everything lines up as far as test, tren, and var.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

ArgonCoagulator
07-16-2020, 05:47 AM
[QUOTE=CompoundLifts31;1723576]Why? It could be a lean bulk or cut.
Other than the NPP, which can add some muscle fullness even on a cut. Everything lines up as far as test, tren, and var.

Sent from my SM-A205U

I mean if he's pinning all that 3x/wk or EOD then that's alot of tren 600mg+. I mean it's definitely going to work for cutting. I personally dropped nandrolone for my cut, but I'm not hatin', I'm sure he knows what works for his body.

dustined83
07-16-2020, 09:33 AM

Sent from my SM-A205U

I mean if he's pinning all that 3x/wk or EOD then that's alot of tren 600mg+. I mean it's definitely going to work for cutting. I personally dropped nandrolone for my cut, but I'm not hatin', I'm sure he knows what works for his body.

I have caber on hand. The cut mix and npp together helps with appetite and fullness like CL31 said. My first time to do npp and tren and hgh but i have letro and caber and usually don't aromatize much so hopefully all goes well
Def getting stronger and leaner already
I have 640ius of gh coming too

ArgonCoagulator
07-16-2020, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=ArgonCoagulator;1723677]

I have caber on hand. The cut mix and npp together helps with appetite and fullness like CL31 said. My first time to do npp and tren and hgh but i have letro and caber and usually don't aromatize much so hopefully all goes well
Def getting stronger and leaner already
I have 640ius of gh coming too

You're braver than I am bro, lol. One thing I always appreciated about you is that you use doses that actually work. You're not one of those nickel and dime dosers who preaches diet, you actually use enough to see results fast. Are you getting the big Kalpa GH kit?

dustined83
07-16-2020, 02:31 PM
[QUOTE=dustined83;1723756]

You're braver than I am bro, lol. One thing I always appreciated about you is that you use doses that actually work. You're not one of those nickel and dime dosers who preaches diet, you actually use enough to see results fast. Are you getting the big Kalpa GH kit?

I can't afford that with no bloods or hplc tests. Especially not $500 for 200ius

dustined83
07-17-2020, 03:06 PM
Hey guys sorry missed my work out yesterday and went to the gym today and did 2 sets and was gassed. Gonna take the weekend off and see how I feel. Still pinned today though before the gym. Almost out of hex then I'll start the cut mix so I can review better. I ordered more npp to add to the cut mix too. So far I can tell ya the tren is working lol. I have never done tren hex which is why I have one more cc before i toss it. I've had 3 or 4 cc's of tren a and i can tell quick lol. Heartburn, insomnia, and lots of smoking cause I'm angry af all the time lol. This is probably my last cycle but def last time I run tren. The older i get the less appealing waking up at 2am soaked in sweat is lol. So far
Npp 200
Tren a 100
Test a/npp blend
All 3 were good which is why I ordered more npp for my cut

CompoundLifts31
07-17-2020, 05:56 PM

Sent from my SM-A205U

I mean if he's pinning all that 3x/wk or EOD then that's alot of tren 600mg+. I mean it's definitely going to work for cutting. I personally dropped nandrolone for my cut, but I'm not hatin', I'm sure he knows what works for his body.Didn't notice all that tren.
I don't know how much anything else would even be noticable with tren at that dose, so I get where you're coming from.

CompoundLifts31
07-17-2020, 05:58 PM
Everybody's runnin growth round here except me lol

ArgonCoagulator
07-17-2020, 07:58 PM
Everybody's runnin growth round here except me lol

I want to hop on 2-3 ius in the near future. Run it for a few months and see what happens.

dustined83
07-22-2020, 04:07 PM
All that tren put me down a couple days. High doses aren't worth it. I almost passed out doing my 2nd set of squats last week. Way too much tren. Lesson learned