• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

of course... another newb!

teamgomm

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've tossed idea around a couple times of trying first cycle and have finally pulled the trigger. Had several buddies run cycles and were always jealous of my 'genes', so I'm going to see what I was given! Joined this site not too long ago and have been enjoying the reading. I'm running test e at 500 mg a week for 10 wks. Got nolvadex and Clomid lined up for pct. Still debating trying to get my hands on AI for during cycle to make pct easier? Just not sure how to get it yet. My stats: age 33, 6'4", 240lbs not sure my body fat prob 15 ish? Very athletic, played all sports thru high school, all state athlete, played some college golf etc. I've lifted all my life but ready to take it up a slight level. Got 3 months of solid lifting under my belt right now so ready to go. Start cycle in morning, wife and I did some pre measurements and photos tonight, getting excited. Well be in touch and reading up with y'all.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcomes fellas. Ive been searching through sponsors on board but not having luck finding out how/where to get needle supply?

welcome sir glad to have you !!!!!

Welcome to the board bro

Getting.pretty excited to see some results soon. Got two doses down this week and already used to administering the injections. Gotten a little PIP in both shoulders for a few days after but it ain't too bad. I guess this is where the term no pain no gain comes from huh! After week one only difference I can feel is oily frickin skin! Although today in gym I was deep into a drop set on upright rows and I didn't want to stop - probably not the juice yet but if that's what I'm going to be feeling, I can't wait!

Back