PDA

View Full Version : My experience Thus far

Sherk
07-11-2020, 01:46 PM
Ive seen this lab on another board and saw they have good reviews, so a buddy of mine and myself made a small order to try these guys out. Delivery was lightening fast and communication was as well. The test is very clear, thin and easily pushed through a 27g slin in my pec. Zero pip or irritation. The both of us are going to be pulling bloods. He is running 300mg so I am having him run the protocol we have here, but I am running 400mg. I will post up both of our labs. His lab work will be posted first since he has a head start on me. He was the one that made the order, so I started pinning 4 days after him, when I received my portion of the order.

Motojg
07-11-2020, 03:32 PM
Thanks for doing bloods! You running Test C or E?

RedBird
07-11-2020, 04:44 PM
Awesome !

Sherk
07-12-2020, 05:06 AM
Thanks for doing bloods! You running Test C or E?

Test C. Also, thereís a typo in my original post. My thumb hit the 4 instead of the 5. Iím running 500mg weekly.

RedBird
07-14-2020, 04:15 AM
Test C. Also, thereís a typo in my original post. My thumb hit the 4 instead of the 5. Iím running 500mg weekly.

I'm the king of typos.

Sherk
07-17-2020, 02:44 PM
Going to be placing a new order here this weekend. I unfortunately broke my 2 vials I had from SXript. I keep everything in a drawer in my closet and pulled the drawer out today to see if I had what a friend was looking for. Most of my home is tile flooring that looks like oak and I dropped the fucking drawer and broke quite a few vials. So my bloods will be postponed about 1-2 weeks from scheduled blood draw date.

wesley_swolle
07-17-2020, 02:52 PM
Going to be placing a new order here this weekend. I unfortunately broke my 2 vials I had from SXript. I keep everything in a drawer in my closet and pulled the drawer out today to see if I had what a friend was looking for. Most of my home is tile flooring that looks like oak and I dropped the fucking drawer and broke quite a few vials. So my bloods will be postponed about 1-2 weeks from scheduled blood draw date.That sucks man. I've dropped a vial or two on tile, but knock on wood, haven't broken one yet

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Sherk
07-17-2020, 03:12 PM
That sucks man. I've dropped a vial or two on tile, but knock on wood, haven't broken one yet

I wish I could say this was my first time lol. Years ago I was getting ready to pin, and I left the back slider open at my old house, and 2 of my dogs came barreling in chasing each other and they couldnít make the turn from the dinning room into my living room and both dogs came crashing into my table and knocked my gear off and broke them on the tile floor. This was probably 8 or so years ago. Iím thinking I should invest in carpet flooring lol.

wesley_swolle
07-17-2020, 04:16 PM
I wish I could say this was my first time lol. Years ago I was getting ready to pin, and I left the back slider open at my old house, and 2 of my dogs came barreling in chasing each other and they couldnít make the turn from the dinning room into my living room and both dogs came crashing into my table and knocked my gear off and broke them on the tile floor. This was probably 8 or so years ago. Iím thinking I should invest in carpet flooring lol.Lmao, I can totally visualize that happening, damn dogs [emoji23]

Sherk
07-22-2020, 04:11 PM
Placed my order today to get my test c so I can restart the protocol and get bloods done. Ill report back once it lands so you guys can see how fast this source is with delivery. Communication is quicker than any other shop Iíve dealt with in the past. So far, Iíve been very impressed with everything and expect bloods to be on par with my experience so far.

Jaxz
07-23-2020, 07:17 AM
I haven't done bloods but I've been using these guys since Jan and everything I have tried has been on point !!!

Lathe Crasher
07-23-2020, 03:28 PM
Placed my order today to get my test c so I can restart the protocol and get bloods done. Ill report back once it lands so you guys can see how fast this source is with delivery. Communication is quicker than any other shop Iíve dealt with in the past. So far, Iíve been very impressed with everything and expect bloods to be on par with my experience so far.

I got the same treatment. Quick, thorough, and friendly communication. What a great start on ASF for SXript.

THEJOKER
07-23-2020, 03:31 PM
I got the same treatment. Quick, thorough, and friendly communication. What a great start on ASF for SXript.

This is common. Enjoy my friend.

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

Sherk
07-27-2020, 01:37 PM
Pack landed either today or Saturday. Not really sure what day, because I wasnít able to get to the shipping address until this afternoon. But either way, both are amazing T/A times. Packaging is great as well. First pin with this one is today, so bloods should be in 5 weeks. Iím going to dial the dose down to 250mg per week until blood work is done, then Iíll ramp up to 500mg. This way I will have a better idea of how accurately dosed it is.

THEJOKER
08-06-2020, 10:21 AM
Pack landed either today or Saturday. Not really sure what day, because I wasnít able to get to the shipping address until this afternoon. But either way, both are amazing T/A times. Packaging is great as well. First pin with this one is today, so bloods should be in 5 weeks. Iím going to dial the dose down to 250mg per week until blood work is done, then Iíll ramp up to 500mg. This way I will have a better idea of how accurately dosed it is.

How goes it so far?

JDiesel911
08-11-2020, 05:06 PM
These are facts. I've dealt with atleast 10 different sources over the years and have never had better communication or service. The response and package timing is incredible. Answered any questions promptly and made adjustments to make things as easy as possible. If you have any doubts about this source, do not, pull the trigger.

THEJOKER
08-11-2020, 05:19 PM
These are facts. I've dealt with atleast 10 different sources over the years and have never had better communication or service. The response and package timing is incredible. Answered any questions promptly and made adjustments to make things as easy as possible. If you have any doubts about this source, do not, pull the trigger.

I am assuming this is positive and supportive feedback lol. The last sentence confused me. But thanks, Red Bird is the word [emoji48]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200812/29d57134cf679794b81398f8f563110d.jpg

A.font401
08-11-2020, 07:00 PM
I am assuming this is positive and supportive feedback lol. The last sentence confused me. But thanks, Red Bird is the word [emoji48]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200812/29d57134cf679794b81398f8f563110d.jpg

Yea that got me to the last sentence! First week you guys came here I made an order and it came fast let me tell you! Like the purple color too looks awesome! Just grabbed some extra stuff just to have. When I dive in Iíll be sure to let you know!
Good to go if you ask me by bloods Iíve seen and t/a times!

Sherk
08-12-2020, 04:49 AM
How goes it so far?

So far so good. All gyms are closed in my area so I canít give any updates or feedback of how the test is doing, which is why there are no updates. Next update will be blood pulled, then labs posted. I am also contemplating sending in a sample to verify exact dosage. But that is in the air. Iíve been taking to a testing facility to see what steps need to be taken.

THEJOKER
08-12-2020, 04:55 AM
Yea that got me to the last sentence! First week you guys came here I made an order and it came fast let me tell you! Like the purple color too looks awesome! Just grabbed some extra stuff just to have. When I dive in Iíll be sure to let you know!
Good to go if you ask me by bloods Iíve seen and t/a times!

Thanks A.font401

THEJOKER
08-18-2020, 12:43 PM
So far so good. All gyms are closed in my area so I canít give any updates or feedback of how the test is doing, which is why there are no updates. Next update will be blood pulled, then labs posted. I am also contemplating sending in a sample to verify exact dosage. But that is in the air. Iíve been taking to a testing facility to see what steps need to be taken.

What date is bloods?

THEJOKER
08-22-2020, 11:54 AM

Thanks Sherk.
Where you at in cycle and with bloods?

AR-15
08-22-2020, 05:54 PM

Absolutely agree with everything said here!!!.....AR

Sherk
08-23-2020, 10:26 AM
Thanks Sherk.
Where you at in cycle and with bloods?

I have to start over. My mother fell and broke her hip and fucked up her back, so I flew out to Florida to get her home from the hospital and get her settled in so her husband can take care of her. So I havenít done an injection for 1.5 weeks. I catch my flight back home in a couple hours and will immediately do an injection tonight. I have also spoken with jano and received all the info I need to send out a sample to verify exact dosage. Hopefully gyms will open up in my area very soon. I just heard California (my area in particular) just got taken off the Plandemic watch list.

THEJOKER
08-23-2020, 01:31 PM
I have to start over. My mother fell and broke her hip and fucked up her back, so I flew out to Florida to get her home from the hospital and get her settled in so her husband can take care of her. So I havenít done an injection for 1.5 weeks. I catch my flight back home in a couple hours and will immediately do an injection tonight. I have also spoken with jano and received all the info I need to send out a sample to verify exact dosage. Hopefully gyms will open up in my area very soon. I just heard California (my area in particular) just got taken off the Plandemic watch list.

Ugh sorry to hear that. Been there done that. Hope she is well and report back when you can.