• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wake up call / friend Dying

Jusvicious

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A buddie I've been getting gear for wont make it out of the hospital. Total kidney failure and liver is about to go. He's been running gear a long time. Has some demons though, does hydrocodone, soma and any other pain killers he can get along with the deca and test. Never got blood work done ever. I'm getting mine done this Friday. Don't gamble get your blood work done.

One more thing. The only pills he's takin was the pain killers. Never used oral steriods.

Sorry to hear about your friend!

Do they link any of this to gear or just use of drugs?

Blood work is so cheap these days I see no reason why people can't have it done. I have even used labs to see if I was a diabetic since it runs in my family.

I've been using injectables and orals for years. My blood work is always good. Even though the juice can elevate your lipids its relatively safe as long as your smart. The pain killers however are a death trap and ill bet my ass that they were the factor here not the juice. These things are killing people everyday and the docs pass them out like candy. It's a damn shame.

He's 49. He used roofs when he was younger then about 2 years age he started back. Now he told me he'd take 4 hydrocodone at a Time along with soma. I'm sure it was the pills. Bad deal. He was really an addictive personality.

Pain killers hands down destory your insides..... Some are the worst I think vicodin is bad... norcos if used properly are ok....

IML Gear Cream!
Var is the mildest oral on your body but do it for years and it could mess u up. Just get blood work once or twice a year depending what your taking. U want to know everything that's going on with your body. This is not a game.

I am so very sorry for your friend. That is way to young to pass from this life. It's not possible to say what caused the issues. When people take a virtiual cocktail of drugs you can't know what is doing what for the most part. Pain meds taken as prescribed for pain are very safe and you would have labs done to monitor things. When abused like anything else they can be very harmful. I have been on long term, 10 years plus , morphine for cancer pain and my organs are good. Just don't like to see things demonised. It's how we use these things just like gear that often dictate the outcome. I would not want to live in a world without pain meds after what I've been through. But the abuse of drugs in general and narcotics spicifically are destroying so many of us. I am praying for your friend to make his peace with GOD. I am so sorry.

How many years joeblow? And wat types of cycles

I've been using injectables and orals for years. My blood work is always good. Even though the juice can elevate your lipids its relatively safe as long as your smart. The pain killers however are a death trap and ill bet my ass that they were the factor here not the juice. These things are killing people everyday and the docs pass them out like candy. It's a damn shame.

About 5 years of using juice and the last 2 I haven't come off and won't ever again. I've run quite a few injectables and orals. My blasts always include tren, with some mast and decca or eq. Test is a constant year round at 250-375 mg and once In a while ill run it around 1000 mg by itself. My orals of choice are dbol, winny, anadrol, and occasionally ill run some Tbol, halo, or var. My favorite is winny stacked with dbol or anadrol. And even with all that my bp stays in line and during my cruises my lipid profile is in normal range. But I don't abuse my body with alcohol or drugs. I rarely take an aspirin unless my head is pounding. I know guys that have been on juice for 20+ years and they are still healthy. The key is to live a healthy lifestyle and be smart with usage. You can push it but you need to let your body heal. When your abusing your body from every angle you can't expect to go on very long before it fights back.

This is difficult to read, bad all the way around.

Acetaminophen is the biggest culprit there is when oral painkillers are heavily used. When 4 regular strength Vicodin are taken you are consuming 2000mg of acetaminophen, this is hard on both kidneys and liver. The FDA sets the maximum daily dose at 4 gm, 4 Vicodin put him half way there in one dose. I would bet money he was doing this several times a day.

Don't blast me here because what I'm going to say is tough to hear but...
That level of use is related to recreational abuse, usually tied in with alcohol. I know this because I have lived that nightmare and barely made it out to tell that story. The combination is a one-two punch on your kidneys and liver. It usually starts with toxic/secondary (drug related) peripheral neuropathy that leads to complete failure.

If someone is truly in chronic pain then opioid medication is available that is not acetaminophen based. As always any pain management should be doctor supervised.

Sorry - that sucks . Not saying anything about your friend ,but people are secretive about there health. No one ever realy knows , might have been Hep-C , drug n alcohol dependence , Tylenol , or even blood pressure ? Again , not your friend , and truly sorry .

sorry to read all of this...tommygunz really nailed it though
I watched my ex ruin his liver with acetaminophen in painkiller too

some of the opioids by themselves are incredibly safe...but the acetaminophen in them just nukes you

I've only known one person die of liver failure sadly . He had undiagnosed hepatitis C . Happened really fast, like a couple years . Again sorry about your friend .

Thanks for the kind words. He had Real problems. I told him he needed to stop with the pain killers. He'd come to the gym loaded. Slurring words, eyes half closed. He told me the pills would talk to him if they were there he had to take them. Never really drank. Even when we went out I never saw him drunk 1-2 drinks max. Just loaded on pain meds. Really sad

I'm so sorry for your friend brother. No one ever sets out to be self destructive, it sneaks up and happens. Sad indeed.

Get Shredded!
damn brother, we are all here for you. I'm so so sorry to hear about this. If you need to vent bro, let it out man. I hope that all those around him remember him by the good he did and not how he went out.

Scary stuff. I think a lot of it has to do with luck and physical resilience. Some are very susceptible to the pain meds, and others can use them for years with no problems. Same with the gear. I do agree that the pain meds are probably more harmful than gear. Those of us that use gear have a generally healthy lifestyle. And we know that drinks and drugs will hurt our progress in the gym.

Went and saw him yesterday. He's better than when he first went in 2 weeks ago. He's doing dialysis right now. Was everyday now it's every other day. He's eating and drinking well chicken broth still no solid food yet. He told me this was years and years coming. All pain meds.

I won't be seeing him for a while. I'm driving to Baton Rouge for surgery on my C7 vertebrae to be removed. I have little strength in my left hand. Noticed it doing dumbbell shrugs when I couldn't hold it with my left hand. We all falling apart. Lol ill be fine. Ill keep up with rob and let y'all know his progress.

sounds like hes keeping the reaper at bay.. never know could make a comeback . good luck brutha prayers your way..

What about suboxone is it as dangerous with the test you think? For those whoe don't know its used to get people off Methadone and other Opiates like Lortab and Vicodin

Not sure. He told me he was done with pain meds. Now can he? If he makes it we will see. He won't stop the roads I know that. 2 days out of surgery can swallow better now but lost 4 lbs the last 3 days. Kinda sucks, most of it was muscle. Try said a month before I can do light lifting so I gonna stock up on some gear in the mean time so ill be ready to go.
thanks for the well wishes for both of us u meatheads are the shit!!!!! No better bros around!!

Back