• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Order/TD from GC!

Manlet6

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ordered and received the TD

There was a little hiccup with my order but GC is taking care of it promptly and without issue!

The customer service/communication has been wonderful and they have earned my future business as a result :)

Also, I appreciate their discretion very much.

I haven't tested the product yet but I look forward to it and will report back although I have no doubt it's good stuff!

thank you GC!

P.s.

sorry no TD pics but i'm a paranoid newbie and I'm still apprehensive of posting pics or much detail.

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD EDIT PREVIOUS POST
@Manlet6 Please read the board rules.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

did i do something wrong?

man, i can't even delete my own thread.

i'm sorry :'('''''''
You can not state the exact T/A brother! No worries. Just read the rules and all is well.

You can not state the exact T/A brother! No worries. Just read the rules and all is well.

I don't even know what T/A means lol. That's where the problem is :( sorry won't happen again

Welcome Home.

No T/A discussion and no TD pics allowed.

School yourself on board rules and rules here in GC land(See sticky in the threads above). This is why newbies need to go through a process before ever being considered a potential customer.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...s!!!!-Mandatory-reading-before-continuing!!!!

Ordered and received the TD

There was a little hiccup with my order but GC is taking care of it promptly and without issue!

The customer service/communication has been wonderful and they have earned my future business as a result :)

Also, I appreciate their discretion very much.

I haven't tested the product yet but I look forward to it and will report back although I have no doubt it's good stuff!

thank you GC!

P.s.

sorry no TD pics but i'm a paranoid newbie and I'm still apprehensive of posting pics or much detail.

Last edited:
Welcome Home.

No T/A discussion and no TD pics allowed.

School yourself on board rules and rules here in GC land(See sticky in the threads above). This is why newbies need to go through a process before ever being considered a potential customer.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...s!!!!-Mandatory-reading-before-continuing!!!!

Understood. Tbh I thought I did school myself on board rules....but I think since i didn't know what T/A meant I didn't know what that rule meant.
My mistake.

again, I won't let it happen again. Was just trying to give props.

thanks!

Understood. Tbh I thought I did school myself on board rules....but I think since i didn't know what T/A meant I didn't know what that rule meant.
My mistake.

again, I won't let it happen again. Was just trying to give props.

thanks!
Turn/Around

Back