• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Happy 4th everyone

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well it’s been a record year for being shitty but hopefully everyone can manage to have a decent day. Remember even getting to the gym today is a blessing from where we were two months ago. I picked up some ribeyes and plan on grilling tonight. Might even attempt to make some potato salad for the first time. Everyone be safe and have a good day.

Happy 4th!

Max

Its over and I am eating leftover beef patties and hard boiled eggs this AM! Good morning! I am sure everyone is not hungover! Hope your weekend was filled with titties and beer ! Lol.

Max

Its over and I am eating leftover beef patties and hard boiled eggs this AM! Good morning! I am sure everyone is not hungover! Hope your weekend was filled with titties and beer ! Lol.

Max
I ate about 9 deviled eggs today as well. The gas those things produce is horrible lol. No alcohol for me as I have it up permanently after my last hangover.

- - - Updated - - -

Happy fourth everyone. No drinking and driving! No blowing your fingers off!

Hand Sanitizer and fireworks is a bad combo lol

I ate about 9 deviled eggs today as well. The gas those things produce is horrible lol. No alcohol for me as I have it up permanently after my last hangover.

- - - Updated - - -

Hand Sanitizer and fireworks is a bad combo lol

Sulfur Baby!! Clears the Room!! Lol

Max

Oh it was!!!! Hope you all had a great one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good! I did a family cooking online session with about 9 of us from all over the globe for 30min. It was pretty awesome. No parties but, great company at night!!

Max

Very good! I did a family cooking online session with about 9 of us from all over the globe for 30min. It was pretty awesome. No parties but, great company at night!!

Max

That’s awesome man!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back