• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Time limit at gyms

Build your own. Gainz will cum.

No real time limit at mine, but there's a capacity limit plus mandatory masks (can take them off while training).

I have a 60 minute limit in my gym. Not strictly enforced but 60 mins are more than enough to smash your workout if people stop using cell phone between sets.

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

I have a 60 minute limit in my gym. Not strictly enforced but 60 mins are more than enough to smash your workout if people stop using cell phone between sets.

depending on intensity , its not,,,
when im doing heavy heavy sets, im waiting 3- 4 min before doing another set..
and with any set if my tut is say 40 sec , i will rest about 2 to 3 min before another set, if i go before that , i feel like im not ready yet and miss out on 1 or two more reps..

but for the people going to the gym and just "going through the motions" is more than enough

We still have no Effin Gyms in NY!

depending on intensity , its not,,,
when im doing heavy heavy sets, im waiting 3- 4 min before doing another set..
and with any set if my tut is say 40 sec , i will rest about 2 to 3 min before another set, if i go before that , i feel like im not ready yet and miss out on 1 or two more reps..

but for the people going to the gym and just "going through the motions" is more than enough
For bodybuilding its enough. Powerlifting its not.
Warmup in the car park. Stretching and a round of slow jog.
Enter the gym to utilise the slot from minute 1.
If you take a 3 minute rest. A heavy set doesn't take long. Max 30 to 40 seconds.
Still you can get in 14 to 15 sets per workout. Which are more than enough.
I usually rest 60 to 90 seconds.
My workout comprises of 1 exercise with full intensity, maximum weight and more rest between sets. 4 to 5 exercises with moderate weight and moderate rest time.

Yes 60 minutes and its being fully enforced. Basically they close after 60 minute session kick everyone out and clean the place. With that said 60 minutes is plenty of time for me to do one muscle group 4 to 5 sets. The only difference for me now it cardio. I run and ride my bike after the workout. Honestly, I like it. All the members that use to come in and sit on a machine for 30 minutes are gone. Workout intensity is much better, lot less people and you don't get interrupted people talking. They all know there is a time limit.

IML Gear Cream!
No, No such limits in my gym, no masks either.

Attachments

• gym-june30-2.jpg
    gym-june30-2.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 35
Yeah, mine is 60min and masks right now but not strictly enforced. I talked to the manager and have pushed it a few times to 1hr 15-30min a few times.

The manager also said you can go more than 1 time per day so a few times I've hit a morning and evening workout on a day where the split would work.

Didn’t realize how lucky I am. No time limits, no masks, and no worry about the limited occupancy. Kinda shows me how easy it is to not realize the bubble I live in at times.

Didn’t realize how lucky I am. No time limits, no masks, and no worry about the limited occupancy. Kinda shows me how easy it is to not realize the bubble I live in at times.

If you have a home gym or access to a private one that's a great thing as practically all the major commercial gyms have instituted the mask, distancing and time limit requirements just so they can stay open and in the good graces of the governor.

Masks are stupid. Accumulation of carbon dioxide is not healthy. It will take you into a respiratory over drive.
You need unrestricted oxygen during workouts

If you have a home gym or access to a private one that's a great thing as practically all the major commercial gyms have instituted the mask, distancing and time limit requirements just so they can stay open and in the good graces of the governor.
It’s definitely not a major fitness club like LA or youfit.

Back