• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hi everyone...New here and looking for some help

Dreambig

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have done my research and am ready for my first cycle. Here is what I am planning. If i have missed anything please let me know. I would also appreciate any help, advice, guidance etc, as this is my first cycle and i want all to go well.

Height: 5ft11
Weight: 240 lbs
Training: last 3 years steady. previous 20yrs lifted on and off.
Bodyfat: 18-20% ??

wk 1-10 - 500mg Test C (Twice a week)
wk 1-10 - HCG - 500iu every 5 days
wk 1-10 - Arimdex 0.25mg E3D

PCT

wk 11-13 Nolva - 40/30/20
wk 11-13 Clomid - 100/50/50

Last edited:
so you are doing 1000 a week or do you mean 500 split into 2 shots? 500 should be good for a 1st cycle imo.

bf% is a little high, you should try to get it down some before you start but besides that it looks good maybe one more week of clomid at 25mg, are you doing a 1000mg ew or 500 ? you will get great results with 500mg ew on your first cycle

if you think your bf 18-20% so probably its around 25%..people underestimate their bf all the time..pics would be helpful

IMO, people tend to guess less on their bf% lol its usually higher. Maybe that's just me tho

Haha I actually read that wrong.. I thought he said its probably lower than he thinks lol nvm :)

Get your bf down to 14% or so before you start cycling. You'll get more of the estrogenic sides with more bodyfat.

Back